Chapter 39

Luke’s POV:

My phone was going off like crazy as I groaned and reached my pocket checking it knowing it was 3:23am.

They were all twitter notifications as I clicked on what was going on.

@Lukes_bae: @luke_brooks:  I found Skylar, I need you to follow me so I can DM, the address.

I jumped out of Skylar’s bed as I quickly followed her and messaged her.

(Luke: L and the fan: F)

L: Oh my god, where is she?

F: She’s at the end of Oak drive I’m guessing she was at the party that was happening at the end of the street…

F: Because she is really sick, drunk, and I think she did cocaine as there is white powder around her nose.

L: I’m coming, can you please stay there till I come?

F: Yeah, no problem.

L: Thank you so much.

I quickly shut off my phone as I ran up the stairs as all the guys were asleep and grabbed Beau’s keys that were placed on the table and hurried my way out the door towards the car. I’m getting my Skylar back.

I didn’t even put on my seatbelt as I reversed out the drive way and closed the gate behind me as I picked up my street going to the street. Oak drive is the party that is our enemy knowing all they do is do drugs and a lot of date rapes happen there, but for our parties its just some beer and dancing which is the actual fun. I can’t believe Skylar was there, it’s all my fault, someone could have done something to her.

I picked up the speed more as I ran one of my hands through my hair as I was nervous and worried.

I quickly made my last turn as I saw the fan beside a helpless body on the ground.

I parked the car as I jumped out the vehicle and ran over to Skylar seeing her on the ground.

She looked like a mess and I turned her over.

She was pale and her she looked tired than before with chapped lips. Her hair was all over the place and she had white powder all over her nose and upper lip as she did cocaine. Why? Why did you have to do this baby?

I looked at her for a couple of minutes as I stroked my finger on her cheek gently as a tear flowed down my face.

“Do you want me to take her to the hospital?” The fan spoke.

I looked up at her and got up and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you so much for doing this for me.” I whispered in her ear.

She pulled away and smiled at me wiping my tears away.

“You’ve done so much for me by making me happy and saving my life when I was in my darkest places, this is at least I can do.” She spoke.

“Thank you and I’m glad I can make a change but you go home I’ll take her to the hospital.” I told her.

“Okay, and my name is Anna by the way and thanks for the follow and if you can, could you tell me if she’s okay?” Anna said.

“Yeah totally.” I replied and she hopped in her car and drove off.

I looked back at Skylar and I lifted her up bridal style as she was so light than before as she lost so much weight. She did this because of me, because I wasn’t there for her and she didn’t eat.

I laid her down carefully in the back seat as I kissed her forehead before I closed her door and made my way to the front.

I drove my way to the hospital as I kept checking my back mirror so I know Sky is okay. The tears I tried to stop escaping me eyes found their ways as they were pouring out my eyes.