Chapter 57

-----

I stretched softly knowing Luke was sleeping beside me as I rubbed my eyes staring at Luke sleeping.

I can’t believe we did what we did last night, it was perfect. I felt myself smiling from the thought as I saw Luke shifting and his eye lashes fluttering open.

“Good morning.” I smiled.

“Good morning.” He replied.

“Sleep well?” I asked him.

“I slept amazing.” He said kissing my nose and I giggled.

“we should help the gang get ready for the party tonight.” I said.

“I just want to stay in bed.” He said wrapping his arms around me and hugging me like a teddy bear.

“I do too, but come on, we have to get up eventually.” I said getting up.

“Fine.” He groaned and sat up with me.

I grabbed Luke’s top as I put it over my head.

I got up from the bed and I took one step and a shot of pain came as I winced in pain.

I felt an arm around my shoulder and one under my legs as Luke picked me up and placed me back on the bed, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

“I’ll be right back okay?” He said and I nodded as he left to his bathroom.

I was laying down in bed as I was staring at the bathroom door waiting for Luke to come out of it.

He came and smiled at me as I smiled back.

He picked me up again and took me into the bathroom and placed me in the hot bath.

It felt so relaxing and soothing that I leaned my head back as I relaxed.

“Do you want me to take the top off?” Luke asked me.

I looked at him as I nodded and he took my top off leaving me naked in the bath and gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Now, stay in here for a while and you will feel better, sorry.” He said.

“It’s okay, thank you.” I said.

He got up and left the room leaving me in here alone as I calmed down and felt like I was floating.

He is so perfect; any girl would love to have him, wouldn’t you?

Luke, my Luke.

I also smile when I say his name out loud, or if I think about it, he makes me so loved and wanted, and he fixed me.

----

The water was cool now as I figured it was time to get out.

I looked around and found a towel as I wrapped it around my body. I felt so much better and clean that I smiled at my reflection in the mirror and went in his room seeing a dress and under garments placed on his bed, he’s too cute.

I picked them up as I put on my bra and panties with my red dress.

I put my hair in the towel as a turban as I began brushing my teeth and cleansing my face.

After I was finished, I dried my hair out and comb through it putting it in a high pony tail.

I walked down stairs seeing Felicity watching T.V as I joined her.

“Hey, what’s up!” I said and she smirked at me.

“Nothing much, what about you?” She said changing the channel.