Chapter 47

*2 weeks later*

 ---

“Oh my god, I think that was the best show yet!” Jai said coming off stage.

“That was amazing boys.” Felicity said and I agreed.

“Is James okay?” Luke asked me as he put his arm behind my waist.

“Yeah, he’s just getting his shoulder checked by the paramedics, his shoulder got dislocated again.” I sighed.

“Poor dude.” Daniel said.

“Alright but today let’s go out and eat because I am starving!” Beau said.

“I’m in the mod for pizza.” Jai said.

“Same.” Luke said.

“Alright let’s go get some pizza.” I said and we started getting ready to go out and eat as the guys were freshening up.

Felicity, Miley and I were just sitting down waiting for the boys.

“I know you guys don’t like me but when the DNA test comes I hope you guys understand me. Do you think I wanted this child, I’m only 19 years old same as your age Felicity.”

“I would’ve accepted you, if you weren’t a bitch to Skylar. But you were so I’m sorry blondie but I can never understand you for why you do such stupid stuff. Whoever is the father of your child we all pray it isn’t Beau’s because you hurt him Miley.” Felicity told her.

Miley didn’t say anything as she was just fiddling with her fingers.

She also had a bump already, but isn’t that so soon?

“Alright let’s go!” Daniel said with the guys.

I got up and I locked my hands with Luke as we began walking.

It was like 12:43 am and we were hoping we could find a 24 hours Pizza, place somewhere.

As we found one we got a table and sat down looking at the menu and gave our orders to the waitress who was a young male.

“Any drinks with the pizzas?” He asked.

“Can we get 8 cokes.” Luke said.

“Um actually make that 7 because I just want water.” I said and the waitress smiled at me as I smiled back.

“No problem cutie.” He said and I felt Luke put his arms over my shoulders pulling me closer to him as I smiled at Luke as he was jealous.

The waitress left as I looked at Luke smiling.

“Someone’s jealous.” I smirked.

“Pfft, me jealous, I just wanted to be close with my girlfriend.” He said.

“Okay whatever makes your happy Mr. Jealous boyfriend.” I chuckled.

“Shut up.”

“Make me.” I said.

He smiled at me and leaned in giving me a quick peck on the lips.

The seating arrangements were:

Daniel  James  Miley  Beau

Jai     Felicity   Luke   Me

Our pizza’s arrived as we all were eating on it and talking about tour and how amazing and perfect it is going so far.

-------

We were all walking back and there were few fans that I took pictures with and so did the boys.

We all decided that we will chill in a hotel room till we get tired knowing all of us were wide awake.

“want to just put in a movie and watch it?” Felicity asked and we all agreed as Jai put in a random movie.

We all got comfortable in bed as I was sitting between Daniel and Luke and poor James went to bed because his shoulder was hurting.

Beau’s phone rang and he told Jai to pause the movie.

“It’s the doctor.” Beau said and everyone went quiet.

Before Beau answered the phone call Miley quickly smashed her lips on Beau’s as she kissed him and we all were shocked.

Beau pulled away from her as he wiped his lips and answered the phone call.

Beau’s POV:

She just kissed me, why does she play with me like that, she can’t just kiss me. I wiped my lips as I answered the phone call.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Mr.Brooks, this is Dr.Kin we got the results for the DNA test.” He said.

“And…. “ I said nervously.

“I’m sorry to tell you but they didn’t match, you’re not the father of this baby.” He said.

My heart stopped beating for a second, I was happy and disappointed, why am I disappointed.

I dropped the phone as it fell on my lap and looked at Miley as she wasn’t giving me eye contact.

“YOU LIED TO ME! YOU USED ME! WHY MILEY! I need to know why!” I shouted at her as tears were forming in my eyes.

She began crying as well as no one around me said a word.

“I-I’m sorry, you were the only one who actually cared for me!” She cried.

“But you are the only who ruined it! who is the father of this baby Miley!” I shouted at her as the tears were flowing down my eyes.

“B-Brian’s.” She sobbed with her hands in her head.

I froze as I turned my head towards Skylar who looked so pale as Luke wrapped his arms around her.

“The Brian that hurt Skylar?” I asked.

“Y-yes He was my boyfriend since high school and after we graduated I was with Brian and we were still together. Months later we were at my 19th birthday party both drunk and had sex and that’s when it happened. 2 months ago I told him I’m pregnant and he broke up with me and left. I was a mess and then I found out he went to L.A and I was looking for him on Twitter because he was ignoring my calls and text and that’s when I found you. I came to L.A to look for Brian and visited him at the police station. He told me what he did to Skylar and I was shocked because it was the Skylar I knew from school. He told me she was a part of your gang and he told me if I could make you guys hate on her that she will be alone, because he wanted her and he still does. That’s when I started hanging out with you guys, and dated you. He said that if I do it, he will help me with this baby shit and everything. But when the plan went wrong because of the butt dial I had to tell Brian and he hated me. He told me to get lost so that’s why I lied to you telling that the baby was yours, because I needed someone and you were the only one who cared, that’s when I noticed, that I love you Beau.” She cried.

“You make me sick. You used me and all of us like that for something you were at fault for. I hate you Miley, I fucking hate you.” I spat at her.

“I’m sorry, please don’t leave me, I can’t raise this baby alone.” She sobbed.

“I can’t even look at you, and knowing that baby you are carrying inside has the same blood as that asshole that hurt my friend, I can never do it. Get out.” I said.

“What? Where am I supposed to go?” She looked at me.

“I’ll tell Ronnie to give you a plane ticket next morning back to your home and the rest if for you to deal with.” I said.

“Beau—“

“Get out.” I said.

She got off the bed as she left.

I can’t believe this is happening right now.