Chapter 41

“L-luke?” She said. Oh my god how I missed hearing her voice say my name.

I took a step forward to her as she was still looking at me shocked.

“I can’t live without you, I go crazy, as you can clearly see.”

“Luk—“ I cut her off.

“Don’t say anything, just let me speak before you tell me to leave.”

“I know you hate me, but I love you Sky and I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” I began crying as I was turning a little sober.

“I don’t deserve a girl like you, I let you go but you didn’t want to be sent away, you wanted me by your side and I wasn’t there for you. I hurt you and it kills me, I had no right to talk to you like that. You aren’t a weak girl Sky you are the strongest girl I will ever know, and no one can replace you. You aren’t a crazy jealous bitch, Miley is. I feel so stupid knowing I couldn’t believe my own girlfriend, I trust you know with my whole life baby, and I don’t care if you don’t tell me about your past, because that doesn’t matter. I fell in love with the most beautiful, innocent girl that I anyone could lay their eyes on and I’m so lucky to have you love me back. I know I broke us up, but I regret it knowing how stupid that was and I need you Skylar, you are my other half.” I said crying as my hands where in my hair and I looked up at her.

She was crying as well seeing her cry just woke me up as I was completely sober. I took another step closer to her before she put a hand up telling me to stop.

I frowned as I looked at her cry.

“You put all the blame on me, me Luke just on me. You kept saying I lied to you when I never did. I told you everything that I was able to tell you but you wanted more? The past was a living hell for me Luke and you couldn’t even understand, but you were getting mad at me for lying to you about something I didn’t even say or do? What about the time you told me you weren’t going to leave me? You turned away and walked away from me as I wasn’t even there, like I was invisible. You meant so much to me Luke, I even tried to explain to you, but you never gave me a chance or you wouldn’t believe me. You promised me you were not going to let anyone hurt me, where’s that promise Luke? The only person who hurt me was YOU! It’s like you didn’t know about us and I was just there crying my heart out for you to realize I wasn’t at fault. You promised me you would love me always and forever and just from one stupid lie you washed all your feeling for me so easily. It was like I was back to being your slave. I love you Luke, and I still do, I can never hate you, you mean so much to me, you were the only person who could make me happy, you made my life bright up again but that moment you just created darkness and I felt like there was no way I can find light anymore.”  She cried harder as she was shouting at me.

I stood there speechless as I was just staring at her face, I broke her, and I felt like I’d pulled a trigger of the gun to her heart.

“How would I know if you won’t break those promises again?” She said in a whispered but for me to hear.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing could come out.

The room was silent as I was staring at the ground hearing her sniffles as she was still crying. I looked back up seeing her still looking at me. I couldn’t just see her cry anymore.

I took more steps towards her and sat right beside her on her bed as there was enough space for me to sit down.

I wiped her tears with my fingers as she tried controlling her tears as she was looking at me while I was wiping her eyes silently.

“P-please say something.” She said.

I looked at her and my left right hand on her cheek.

“Forgive me, I love you. I promise I will never hurt you ever again and if I do leave me so I can’t hurt you ever again.” I whispered to her.