"Leave him out of this." I said.

"He was so weak, I punched him twice and he couldn't even fight back, he's probably dead by now as Kate (my mother) hit him." He said moving his hands up my dress.

"He's not dead, he's strong, he's not dead." I said crying.

I wanted Luke to come out of no where and take me away from him, I want this to be over.

He kept moving his hands up my dress as I spat on his face.

He moved his hands off wiping his face angrily.

"You shouldn't have done that."

I didn't reply as I was too busy crying.

He stood up and I looked up seeing his fist in the air getting contact with my face as it burned as a bitch. It was harder than the punch Jai gave to me, I guess this man is really strong.

My whole face was stingy as i couldn;t even put my hand on it but felt another punch on the other side of my face as blood spit out of my mouth on the wooden floor.

"S-stop." I coughed weakily.

He didn't listen as he kicked me in my stomach causing the chair to fall backwards as I screamed in pain.

He stood above me as he was stoping on my stomach as I felt like my ribs broke. Tears were streaming down my face like a river as i was screaming for him to stopop. The feeling was worst like a gun shot, it was like someone conintuosly stabbing you deeply, inside you an you can't even do anything about it.

"You bitch, are you going to do that again?" He shouted.

I was in too much pain that I couldn't even speak so I just shook my head before he can hit me again.

My dress was up revealing my legs and underwear but I couldn't care less because there was nothing I could do.

He was licking his lips as I was sobbing.

I felt him untying my legs as he picked me up and pain shot through my rib as I bit my lips hard trying not to scream.

He threw me on the bed as he got duct tape and put it on my mouth.

I was kicking him off trying to make him stom but he pinned my feet with his hands and my hands were already tied so I couldn't do anything.

I was screaming through the tape but no one can hear me.

I kept trying to move away but he held me down hard.

"Stop moving or do you want me to hit you again." He growled.

I stopped moving as I was terrifed as closed my eyes praying that this is just a nightmare.

"Good girl" He said.

His rough hands went up my dress pulling down my underwear and throwing it across the room.

He spread my legs wider as I looked down on him as a smirk was plastered on his face and I turned my head to the side in disgust.

I felt his tongue on my area I didn't want to be touched as I began moving again.

"Stop moving." He said pulling had up to face me.

He was ging back down until we heard the door shut close.

I thanked god as he groaned and got off of me.

"Don't tell her anything or I'll kill you." He yelled and I nodded.

He put his hand through his hair in frusteration as he picked me up and took me back on the chair tying my legs back.

"Where did you two come from." My mother said coming to our room.

"She had to go to the bathroom, or she said she would've pissed in this room." He lied.

"Okay, but nice work, I can see she was in pain." She snarled.

"Well, Max I think it's time for us two , to go to bed." SHe winked at him and i mentally gagged .

THe both left the room leaving me in this living room sort of thing. I was too weak to even try escaping that I just noticed my eyes closing shut.

----------

Luke's POV:

I slowly moved my body as the beeping noise was getting annoying, wait why is there a beeping noise?

I slowly opened my eyes and seeing the white bright wall, realizing I was at a hospital. I looked around at my head shot in pain as I shut my eyes hoping the pain will go away.

Why am I here?

The door slwoly opened as a nurse entered in the room and smiled seeing me.

"Goodmorning Mr.Brooks." She polietly greeted me.

"What am I doing here? Where are my friends? Brothers? Skylar?" I asked.

"They are waiting outside but they have been here this whole week making sure you are okay, want me to send them in?" She asked.

"Whole week? " I was confused.

"Yes, you were hit by a car as you were in a coma for one week." She said.

Hit by a car what the fuck?

Oh my god, Skylar, she was in that car, it was the day of the party, her truth came out and everyone heard.
I need to find her.

The door opened as I noticed the nurse wasn't in the room anymore and then saw the whole group looking at me in worry and relief as if they have been crying as well, but there was no Skylar.

"I need to find Skylar." I told them.
"The police are looking for her, but they need to ask you some questions, what happened Luke?" Beau asked.

She was crying so much and we were outside the gates and then when we were about to go back in a car came out of nowhere and punched me in the face and fucking took her in the car before I could fucking do anything. I began chasing the car but it kept speeding every time I got near it. The car all of a sudden stopped and then I saw Skylar crying as she was sitting in that mans lap duct taped mouthed, and she saw me and I could see the fear in her eyes. Before I could even answer the girl on the phone to say the plate number the car reversed and hit me as I hit the ground and saw it speed away, that was the last thing I saw before she fucking left. I was too weak to do anything, I need her back." I said crying and Felicity began crying after I told her she was on the man's lap.

"We will find her I promise." Beau said hugging me.
" we need to get out of here I need to find her. It's been a fucking week she has been missing and no one has found her yet. " I told them.
"But you just woke up." Jai said.

"I don't care! How if it was Felicity you would've want to find her no matter what!" I shouted and he silently nodded.
"Okay let's go then." James said helping me take out the wire and I out my arm around Daniel's shoulder as he helped me exist the hospital.
I'm going to find you Skylar, please be okay.