the one with the d.va lingerie

this is the longest chapter I've written its 2x the length of my normal ones but I wanted to keep the scene as one chapter so enjoy!
p.s. this is a good one for the soft stans ;)

"You've got to keep it in there for 12 more seconds." You teased Taehyung and he growled from his throat, frowning at you with his eyes winced.

"3..2..1." Hoseok cheered and Taehyung spit the remainders of the icecube into the empty glass.

He stuck his tongue out like a dog wanting it to heat up and un-numb. He stuck the finger at you and you laughed.

"Jungkook," Taehyung said in a funny way like the ice was still in his mouth, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." he said confidently. Taehyung tapped his chin a few times in thought.

"What is your worst kink?" he asked with a sly grin.

"Fucking D.va lingerie." you spat out without a thought. Jungkook went pale and the guys all laughed loudly at him.

"How do you even know that? Did he buy you so-" Jimin laughed out.

"I saw him looking at it online." you said shaking your head and Jungkook went red.

"Was he trying to buy some?" Namjoon snickered. You nodded and they all burst out laughing again.

"Oh does Kook want to see y/n in it?" Hoseok teased.

"He doesn't just want to see her in it, I bet he wants to take it off of her." Jin said.

"He definitely wants her screaming his name in it for sure." Taehyung said and you glared at him.

"Yah! I'm right here too." you growled at them.

They went silent for a second before bursting out laughing again, you with them.

Jungkook frowned and grabbed your beer, chugging down the whole thing before you could snatch it back from him. It was completely out of spite but you didnt mind.

"You little-" you grumbled as he put the empty bottle down and looked at you with a 'what ya gonna do about it?' expression.

You got up and grabbed another beer in replacement before sitting back down next to him.

The guys were recovering from their laughs when Jungkook chose Jimin.

"Dare." Jimin said confidently.

"I dare you to tell us the worst thing you've done in bed." Jungkook said, being smart.

"Suck dick." Jimin said simply.

They all looked a bit taken back.

"What?"

"When?"

"Who's?"

"That wasn't part of the dare. Hoseok, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Do a body shot off of someone."

"Who?"

"Whoever you want."

"You can do it off of me Hoseok, I am the only girl here." you offered realising it might be weird for him to do it off of one of his friends.

"But no lime." Jungkook said, looking at his hyung.

"Ok Kook." Hoseok said as Jin grabbed the salt.

"Get up Jungkook." you said trying to push him off the couch so you could lay down.