the one with the f*** off's

"What the f-" Jungkook growled.

"Nonono, abort mission, she is sleeping." Yoongi whispered, hidden behind Jungkook.

"Get out" Taehyung growled lowly.

"Get away from her." Jungkook mocked Taehyung childishly, he was riled by the sight he was seeing.

"Fuck off Jungkook" you muttered, not even opening your eyes.

"Y/n, I came to apologize-"

"Did you not hear me?" You snapped, opening your eyes to show the true pain in your rose-tinted eyes. Taehyung moved his arm to be around your back, hand resting on your hip. Jungkook noted the movement and stared daggers at Taehyung.

Everyone knew that Jungkook was more likely to start a fight when it came to either Jungkook or Taehyung.

"C'mon Jungkook, listen to her" Yoongi suggested, putting his hand on the youngest's shoulder.

"How about Taehyung fucks off and I talk to my girlfriend instead?" Jungkook suggested in protest. He glared back at Yoongi and Yoongi looked at Taehyung if he wanted to follow Jungkook's idea.

"I'm not leaving her alone with you." Taehyung grumbled.

"It's not your choice, Tae" Yoongi said.

"It's mine, right Yoongi?" You weakly said, glancing between looking up at Taehyung's head and across the room at Yoongi.

"Yeah but I really think you should listen to what Jungk-"

"Fine, but I'm not moving, and neither is Taehyung."

"Ok" Jungkook was defeated and collecting himself.

"The floor is yours." You said, rolling your eyes and leaning back on to the area between Taehyung's shoulder and right peck.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about what I said, I wasn't thinking." you could tell he wasn't comfortable with apologizing, not only in general, but in front of his hyungs when they weren't involved.

You watched him stand there for a few moments awkwardly waiting for you to say something.

Taehyung tsked with the roll of his eyes.

"Ok, you can leave now." you said pressing play and grabbing your hot chocolate mug.

"But I apologised?" he thought you would instantly forgive him, but your reaction said otherwise.

"What are you waiting for?" Taehyung mumbled, watching the tv.

"Jungkook, it's time to leave them alone..." Yoongi said.

He nodded, hanging his head and leaving the room with Yoongi. You had to admit, it hurt seeing him with his head low, if he had a tail it would be tucked between his legs.

"Sometimes I think he doesn't deserve you." Taehyung mumbled as he kissed the side of your head.

"Yeah sometimes he acts like he doesn't, but he is really hot." you said smiling light-heartedly.

"You could still do better."

"No, I really don't think that's possible. The only person above him could be you, and I already have you." you said smiling at the tv still.

"I mean, I am like 20 times sexier, as the entire world knows."

"I don't think you're as much as 20 times. He has the bod of a god, and you have the face of one. So it's evenly matched."

"Are you judging me for eating well?" he acted offended, earning a smile from you.

"Yes. Actually, since you mentioned eating..." you were hinting your hunger to him even though you knew he didn't need hints.

"What do ya want?"

"Ramen!" you said grinning widely, he knew it was your favourite.

"Noooo, you always eat all my ramen when you are here. What about we make toasted sandwiches?"

"Yes yes yes!" you cheered and pulled the duvet off of your torso, leaping from his bed excitedly.

"Wah~ so cute, aren't you?" he said grabbing your cheeks as he got up and stood by you, waiting for you to lead the way.

You swatted his hands, "Hell yeah I'm cute" you said leaving the room, him following you to the kitchen.

You guys made your toasted sandwiches and made your way to the lounge. Jin and Jimin were there.

Jimin looked concerned when he spotted you. 'Ah shit, do they all know me and Jungkook are having an argument?!' you asked yourself in your head.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked, staring at you.

"Y-yeah," he had caught you off guard and didn't look convinced.

"Well can I cash in my owed hug?" he asked eye-smiling.

"Of course." you had to put your plate down on the coffee table to hug him. He were only a little shorter than him so it wasn't weird or uncomfortable.

Jin was looking at Taehyung confused.

"What happened?" he whispered and you caught it.

"Jungkook is being a thot about me not sleeping with him." you whispered back.

"You're not sleeping with him? Ah, that's why he has been so boisterous recently. He ain't getting enough 🅱️ussy" Jin joked, lightening the mood unconsciously.

"Sorry it's a pain for you guys, but he's kinda put me off the idea even more today. Like we were all cute and holding hands on our run and now I wanna cut his dick off. He can be so absent minded."

"The word you are meaning is dumb." Taehyung said.

"Hey, I could say the same for you." you said as Jimin released you.

"Just coz I don't have a law degree." he teased.

"Exactly." You said sitting yourself on the couch facing the tv.

"Now let's do something fun." you added, taking a large bite of your warm sandwich.