the one with the knock

5 hours later.

11:25pm.

Your phone started vibrating. You glanced at the screen. "yoongle boongle" flashed on the screen with a pre-debut picture of you, yoongi and Namjoon hugging after you got an award at school.

You glanced at Taehyung, whom was on the edge of drifting off.

He glanced at you then the phone.

"Is it Jungkook?" He asked.

You shook your head, no.

"Who then?" He said snatching up the phone without looking at it. He answered it.

"Hellooooo, Y/n's phone." He said.

"Taehyung, why the fuck are answering y/n's phone? We all went to dinner without you" Yoongi grumbled.

"Ah~ hyung, I didn't want y/n to be sad and alone, I forgot to tell you guys." He looked sorry.

"Ok, whatever, give the phone to y/n."

He swallowed hard and you snickered, poking at his Adam's apple as it bobbed. You were kinda at the point of the night were you were a bit delirious.

"Hi Yoonie" you said taking the phone from him.

"Y/n, I just wanted to check on you. You ok?" His deep voice rumbled as it tried to sound uncaring but you knew him better.

"Yeah, Jungkook can suck ass for another day, then i'll talk to him and we can be algood as long as he doesn't bring it up again."

"You want me to tell him that?" he asked through the phone, you yawned as he did.

Taehyung shuffled in his position, grabbing a pillow, placing it on your thys and laying his head on it, facing the tv. You silently scoffed at him.

"Only the last bit, not about when i'll talk to him."

"Ok, tell Taehyung we have practice tomorrow at 7am. Night."

"Good night." you hung up and chucked the phone onto the coffee table.

"You have practice at 7 tomorrow." you said, stroking Taehyung's hair, twirling it between your fingers.

"Ugh, that means I have to get up at 5:30. What time is it now?" he asked.

"11:39."

"Awww, I need to go." he said sitting up.

"Do you need me to drive you? Are you tired?" you asked, unsure.

"Nope, i'm fine." he was standing now.

"Ok" you stood up too, wrapping your arms around him in a hug.

"Goodnight y/n. Don't think about Jungkook, he was just having a dumb moment."

"Thanks for comforting me when I was a mess."

"It's ok, I'm gonna go now." he said kissing the top of your head quickly and leaving just as fast. That wasn't much of a shocker, he liked physical affection, both giving and receiving it.

You received a text at 11:56.

that thot tae

goodnight

You sent him a reply.

gn 😗🤙

-read 11:57

Another text lit up your phone when you put it down, but you had already given up to sleep.

You woke to your alarm and checked your phone.

kook 💗👺💥

Goodnight y/n, i'm sorry. 💕💕

You smiled at his message and left him on seen.

"Ughh Jungkook, too cute" you said rolling over in your bed, looking at his contact picture.

You got up and went to work.

"Jungkook won't stop sulking, he won't even eat, he also didn't sleep last night."

"I'll text him when I'm home." you replied to Yoongi as you walked towards your apartment building.

"Ok."

"I've got to go...bye."

"Bye" he said and hung up.

You got into your apartment and got changed into some comfy clothes. You started making yourself some dinner. You wouldn't usually eat until another hour later but you were avoiding calling your boyfriend. What were you supposed to say anyway?

This thought was interrupted by a knock at your door.

hi y'all, tysm for 32k, I never thought this book would hit more than 100 reads, let alone 1k. Seeing this book grow so fast makes me so happy and I hope y'all stick around for this wild ride of a book coz there's alot to happen...

love,
sj

p.s. if u ever have any ideas for my books (or just wanna chat), don't be afraid to message me on my message board or pm... ♡♡♡