the one with the Saint Laurent monthly catalogue

"What did you two wrestle around about?" Yoongi asked as him, Jin, Taehyung and Namjoon lay on the blankets in the sand.

They were both watching you and jungkook play around in the water separate to the other guys.

"We agreed that they have a month to prove to me that they were meant for each other." Namjoon said looking through his sunglasses at Yoongi.

Jin, who laid on his stomach between Namjoon and Taehyung looked sideways at Namjoon.

"Really?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." Namjoon sighed out, looking to the young couple again. He looked just in time to see you shove Jungkook's head under the water and laugh madly.

"So no more fighting?" Taehyung said, his head popping up over Jins body as he himself lay on his back.

"For a month, yes."

"Good." Yoongi said putting his earphones in under the shade of the umbrella and his bucket hat.

"I have to give it to them, they look very happy together." Namjoon mumbled accidently out loud as he watched Jungkook pick you up and throw you into the water.

You laughed as you surfaced and swam to him before wrapping your arms around his neck trying to submerge him into the water.

He ended up taking the chance to peck your lips with a cheeky smile.

"No. No romance, this is WAR!" you said leaning back so that you fell into the water back-first and he fell on top of you, into the water, face first. When you realised his face was essentially between your boobs you let go and swam away quickly.

He popped his head out of the water and smirked at you.

"Don't smirk at me." you said floating in the water even though you could stand if you wanted to.

"You just pulled my face into your boobs!" he whisper yelled, blushing at his own words, luckily by now nobody was paying attention to them in the water, not even Namjoon who was now reading a book.

"It was on accident..!" you whined out before laughing at your own stupidity.

"It's ok. I'm used to seeing them now." he said, water sloshing as he moved towards you.

"Shut up!" you said turning to swim away but he grabbed your foot with a bunny smile and pulled you back to him.

He pulled you right into his chest, so you had to turn around in his grasp to look up at him.

"You are so cheeky!" you said holding his biceps as his hands wrapped lightly around your waist and lower back.

"And hot." he said still bunny smiling.

"We are both hot so don't flatter yourself." you retorted and he looked down at your body before making an agreeing, not-bad face at you.

"Yah!" you said covering yourself with your hands as much as possible.

"You act as if we haven't seen each other naked." he said wrapping his arms around you yet again.

"Jungkook!" you whined, whacking at his bare chest lightly.

"Ok i'll stop..." he said leaning down to kiss your cheek.

"Can we get out of the water now? I don't want to become a prune." you said and he nodded, dropping his hands from around you. You smiled up at him before grabbing his already pruneyish hand and leading him out of the water.

"Fuck, Jungkook is lucky..." Jimin mumbled glancing up to see the two of you exiting the water. He was eyeing you up and down in your bikini while you smiled at Jungkook, leading him to the guys by the hand.