the one with the room service

"ありがとおございます。"(thank you) Jungkook said with a large grin at the receptionist lady.

The lobby was empty besides the occasional customer or staff.

It mustn't be Disneyland's peak season you said to yourself while seated with both Jungkooks and your bags on a couch in the lobby.

"Let's go." He said as he approached with a key card and wallet in hand.

You stood up and both made your way to the elevator.

"I hope you weren't flirting to get a room upgrade" you joked in the elevator.

He glanced at you with a sly smile.

There wasn't a better room then the one he had got, so if he was to flirt he wouldn't have gotten an upgrade anyway.

"I was." He pulled out the golden key card and flashed it infront of your eyes.

"Seriously?" You said concerned.

By now the elevator had stopped and you were trailing behind him in the hallway of the top floor.

"Yep."

"No. Jungkook!" You whined seeing the words "honeymoon suite 1" as he stopped at the door.

"Please don't tell me you coughed out money to get a frickin' honeymoon suite!" You complained as he opened the door.

"What was I supposed to do? I wanted to treat you, princess." He said entering the room with his cute bunny smile and a playful nature.

"You could've just got a regular room." You sighed as you looked around the palace of a room.

You noted that you had entered a kitchen/dining/living room area, not a bedroom like regular rooms.

"But I didn't." He said disappearing through a doorway while you continued to gawk at the room.

"Where are you going? Don't leave me!" you whined chasing after him, intimidated by the size of the place.

"Woah~!" you expressed seeing the huge room through the doorway you just walked.

Jungkook was laying on the huge bed looking at his phone.

"This is such a big bed, dang." you said smiling at your boyfriend who wasn't looking at you.

You jumped onto the bed and crawled up next to him.

You looked up at his phone seeing food on its screen.

"What are you looking at?"

"Places for dinner." he replied.

"Can't we just get room service? We've been travelling and I'm tired." you purred and your hand found its way to his hair, running it between your fingers unconsciously.

It was getting dark and you had been travelling for quite some time.

He put his phone down and looked at you next to him.

"If that's what you want."

"I'll get the menu" you said climbing off the bed.

He propped himself up by the elbow as you went over to the dresser with the hidden mini bar in it and tv hanging above it.

You searched through the documents in the side before finding a leather bound brochure with "room service" in fancy gold lettering and a little Mickey and Minnie mouse on it.

"Hmmm, we've got many options. But I'm in the mood for fettuccine."

"What type of fettuccine is there?" He questioned as you sat on the bed again.