the one with the fingers

ー this chapter is r16.... I warned you ー

"Jungkook!" you yelped when you felt his hands tug the knot free that held your sweatpants tight on your waist.

"What?" he mumbled against your jaw, forcing your head back as he kissed further up your jaw line.

"What do you think you are doin-" you cut yourself off as you bit your lip to hold back a whine, the pad of his index finger skimmed your clothed core. You were instantly dripping for him, hands dropping to clutch the front of his shirt.

"Your brother isn't here, you don't need to hold back." he purred and you parted your lips.

"I'm n-" you shivered and pulled him closer as he slipped a finger into your warm centre, pushing your underwear to the side.

You let out a moan and he smirked against your neck.

He leant back to look at you, keeping his finger still.

He was drinking you in, the sight of you looking so enticed by his simple touch. This was a big step for you and the relationship you two were sharing and hell was he going to enjoy the sight if you vulnerable like this. Hands gripping his shirt, eyes closed, face tensed, head back, he was enjoying every. Last. Bit.

He pumped his finger in you lightly, watching your reaction. You were tight and he was enjoying your dripping womanhood.

You let out a soft moan and it had him grinning ear to ear.

When he slipped his middle finger in, you yanked him forward lightly by his shirt, your eyes rolling back and body tensing.

He sped up his pumps and leant your head on his now closer shoulder.

"J-jungkook." you whimpered as the knot in your stomach tied itself and threatened to untie soon.

"That was quick." he teased and you bit his shoulder lightly. He could tell you were on the edge of coming apart for him.

He kissed your neck from the side as he started to try different things with his fingers.

He swirled his thick fingers and your toes curled beneath your socks, he flicked his fingers lightly and you squirmed where you sat.

Just as the knot in your stomach began to untie, he pulled his fingers from your centre.

You whined lightly, head shooting up from him depriving you of your orgasmic high. It was now that you realised the beeper of your oven was going off. He grinned as you opened your eyes and your brow knitted at him.

"Should we get the cookies out?" He asked, moving to the sink to wash his hand.

He was so casual while you were still breathless and dazed. This little-

"Wake up y/n." He waved his hand, that hand, infront of your face.

"Oh y-yeah" you jumped off the counter and your legs wobbled a tiny bit as you steadied yourself.

You reached for an oven mit and opened the oven door. Grabbing one tray at a time, you placed them on the top of the oven.

The smell was heavenly, actually more than heavenly, it was turning you on, wait, nope it was just the way Jungkook watched you turned you on.

He had just had his fingers inside of you doing ungodly things and you were now taking cookies out of the oven, could life get any better?

"Can we eat them straight away?" He asked probably the dumbest question ever, probably the equivalent of if you can drink tea that had only just brewed.

"Yep, try one" you said sarcastically and he reached out for one.

You grasped his hand quickly above the cookie closest to him.

"I was kidding, you'll burn your taste buds as well as your, fingers...." You blushed and he knew what he had just done was having an effect.

"My fingers are great aren't they?" He teased.

"Stop embarrassing me" you whined, throwing the mit at his face. It hit his beautiful nose and you smirked.

"Well, you did bite my shoulder." He pressed and you glanced down, blush climbing your neck and rosying your cheeks.

"Well, you did just finger me on my kitchen counter as well as litter me with a few hickeys, so I think I had the right."

"You're not complaining, are you?" He said, smirking. You rolled your eyes, confidence seeping back into your veins.

You moved towards him swiftly. He backed up a step before stopping himself firmly.

He watched you, eyes boring into yours and you gazed him up and down. You came to a stop infront of him and smirked.

"You want a round 2?" He lazily offered.

You plastered on a wicked grin and suddenly grabbed his belt buckle, yanking him towards you, right into you.

He was shocked by this and looked down at you with his wide doe eyes.

"You seem to take me for a sub, Jungkook, and I don't appreciate that one bit." He visibly gulped at tour statement.

"What do you mean you aren't a sub? All girls are subs, aren't they?" He asked innocently, being legitimate in his question.

"Oh no no no. See, I'm a switch. And if you pull another stunt like that in my kitchen, I'm going to make you my bitch." You hooked a finger just on the inside of his Jeans waistband and tugged it ever so lightly. Pulling him as close to you as possible without touching one another.

This had a great effect on him, his body tensed completely, eyes blinking furiously at your new demeanor.

He hadn't been with a girl who wasn't a sub, and if they weren't a sub, they were for him.

You retracted your finger and made your way to the living room to wait for the cookies to cool. You swayed your hips as you did, you were going to sexually frustrate him for as long as you could from now on and he was going to be stuck only with the pleasure of his imagination.