the one with the smart ass

You ended up staying the night in the spare room. When Jungkook was made to say goodnight to you he was watched by Namjoon at the doorway to your temporary room for the night.

"Goodnight." You had said as you stood beside your bed. He glanced at his hyung who was watching the both of you carefully.

"Goodnight," he said "gym tomorrow?"

"Yep, just come wake me up." you said and kissed his cheek.

"Ok, I will." he said kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight Joonie." you said looking over Jungkook's shoulder.

He just nodded in response, hands in his pockets as his shoulder rested on the doorway.

"See you tomorrow." he said with a soft smile making your heart flutter.

"How on earth do you say goodbye, you guys take forever, you are literally staying in the same apartment, it's just different rooms." Namjoon complained.

"I don't see why we have to be supervised then." You retorted. Namjoon did the annoyed face where his jaw clenched, face tightened and he stuck his tongue in his cheek.

"Ok, ok, smart ass." Namjoon said leaving the doorway and disappearing from sight.

"Don't piss him off." Jungkook whined.

"Oopsie." you said before nuzzling your nose into his. You were in the mood for affection and Jungkook could tell that you had been annoyed that Namjoon was making you hold back from showing him affection in front of him. He knew you were still trying to relax from the whole boss and mother situation.

"You don't need to worry about anything anymore." he whispered, attaching his lips to yours gently. You kissed lazily for 10 seconds before you pulled away and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." you said so quietly he almost didn't catch it.

"I'll sorry you had to deal with so much." he replied as if he didn't want you to say thank you.

"Should I call your mum?" you asked.

"Not now, you should go to sleep."

"But I won't have anyones pretty face to wake up to." you said with a cheeky smile.

"I'll come straight here as soon as I wake up and climb into bed with you and wake you up."

"Really?" you said running your hands over his pecks and up his shoulders.

"Yep, and then we can go workout and be couple goals." he said cheesily.

What neither of you knew was that Namjoon was listening from beside the doorway with a soft smile on his face.

He could tell that you two shared a strong connection and chemistry.

"Wake up." Jungkook whispered, his arms wrapping around you tightly as he jumped straight onto your sleeping form.

"Ow." You yelped as you opened your eyes.

"You weigh 70kg, Jungkook, get off." You said pushing at his chest. He smiled down at you as he played directly ontop of your body like a dead weight.

"No I like it right here." He said with his fluffy hair flopping over his eyes and his bunny smile with his head about an inch above yours.

He pecked your lips quickly and got off of you.

"Time to get up." He said finding your hands and yanking you up.

"Yeah, yeah, gym time." You said letting him get you out of the bed.

"You get dressed. And I'll go get us some water bottles."

"Ok, get out this time. We don't want a repeat of the last time I got changed in here." You said looking at him with thinned eyes. You rubbed one with the back of your hand and he smiled.

"Why not? You aren't even wearing a bra this time." He teased. He knew you couldn't sleep in your bra so he knew you must have put it in the drawers.

"Get out or I'll strangle you with my bra."

"That's the type of kinky shit your brother is into." he said with a smirk as he made his way to the door.

"Wha-"

"Just hurry up." He said closing the door and walking off down the hallway.

"Let's gooooo" you said coming out of the room to Jungkook standing there with 2 water bottles and his phone.

"Shhhhh" he shushed you as you made your way out of the dorms. The guys were still sleeping.

"Let's do the 100 club as a warm up." You suggested as he put the bottles on the floor.

"Good choice." He licked his lips.

"First is burpees," You said grinning, "and I'll run."

"Why burpees?" He grumbled, sitting on the floor.

"You can choose what I do when we switch." You said.

"Are you sure?" He said getting into a pushup position while you set up to run to the wall and back for your half of the 100 club.

"Yes. You say go when you're ready to start, slow boy." You said stretching out your arms, swaying your hips side to side in your leggings and his oversized printed shirt.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" He said lowering himself to the floor to start his burpees and you ran off from your starting point.