the one with the ps4 controller

He was holding a ps4 controller and seemed to be out of breath from running and laughing.

That's when another boy appeared from the same place the blonde one had. But this one didn't have a ps4 controller or a shirt on.

'ooOoosh' your mind said as your eyes connected with his chiseled chest. His eyes were focused on the blonde but that's when the blonde side glanced at you and then the chiseled brunette did too. You blushed lightly.

"Hi." you said lightly.

"Who are you?" Blonde Jimin asked. The brunette stood up straighter, his doe eyes staring at you.

"Y/N!" Hoseok yelled from behind you. He hugged you from behind almost instantly after yelling your name.

"Y/n? Namjoons little sister?" Jimin questioned. That's when Yoongi and your brother entered as well.

"Yah! Y/N. What are you doing here?" Said your brothers voice while hoseok still hugged you.

"Hi Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook." you said finally escaping Hoseok's grasp.

"I brought your present since Yoongi told me you were here." You said grabbing the box while Namjoon gave Yoongi a glare.

"You didn't need to get me anything sis." He said as you handed him the box.

"Shut up and open it." You said smiling. It went silent after that.

Jimin still held the controller but yet nobody had seemed to note the shirtless boys lack of shirt. Jimin moved to Yoongi and whispered something to him. Something nobody but the 2 could hear.

"Oh. Really?" Yoongi said seeming slightly confused.

"Y/N, this is Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin, Jungkook, this is Y/N, Namjoons sister." Yoongi said breaking the silence as your brother struggled to open the gift.

"Hi Y/N" Jimin said with a bow and moving to shake your hand. You shook his hand and bowed back "Hi Jimin."

Jungkook smiled and bowed too, "Hey Y/n, uh, nice to finally meet you." he said, clearly nervous, he had his arms in his pockets and you bowed back.

"You too Jungkook, even if I've met more of you then I thought I would." you said clearly looking him up and down slowly, trying to lighten the tensr mood that had blanketed the room while Namjoon took his time.

"Keep it in your pants, y/n" Your brother said finally managing to open the wrapping.

You gasped, offended.

"I was just kidding, gosh Joonie" you sighed. "I'm not some hoe, yanno."

"Namjoon is just salty because I have a good body." Jungkook added with a show-off pose.

He was suddenly confident in himself when he was showing up another member.

You smiled at that.