the one with the run

The next day you had work and so did Jungkook so you didn't have any contact at all.

The rest of the week was mostly the same, besides the occasional message.

You loved your work and he loved his so you knew there was nothing to be getting him down, which settled any worries you had.

On friday, you rode the bus to the boys dorm. When you got there, nobody was home. You sent a message to the group chat you had with them all.

Me & the boyz

Why is nobody answering
the door? -7:02pm

Aish, needy much
-that thot tae

We are practising
-bigbro 🤪

We are eating rn tho
-Sockjin

Aww, so nobody
can get pizza with me?

Sorry y/n
-parky chim

No, sorry
-kook 💗👺💥

Its fine
i'll come tomorrow
after my run?

"Are you guys alright for her to come to the dorms tomorrow?" joon asked the boys around him as they chewed on their food looking at their phones. They all mumbled agreements for her to.

Yeah!
-parky chim

Any1 else want snacks?

Fine they all want
you to come.
-bigbro 🤪

Yay!
Snacks 4 all!
C

u tmrw

Byeee
-danceboi

Sorry y/n
-kook 💗👺💥

Bai
-parky chim

You sighed out softly to yourself and left their apartment building. Walking down the street to the bus stop. You sat at the bus stop, waiting for the next bus which was 7 minutes away still.

You put in your earphones and turned on your music. Nobody else was at the stop. You sat alone on the cold bench under the solemn shelter.

2 minutes later your phone buzzed.

Kook 💗👺💥

Call when u get home?

He knew you prefered to be asked then commanded.

yeahh

Can i run with u tmrw?

The bus arrived and you got on, shoving the phone in your pocket and paying with your transport card. You had a round trip to go so you sat towards the back of the bus, 2 rows from the back. Only a young couple, a girl student and 3 boy students sat on the bus with you. The boys were in a different uniform to the girl you noted, and they sat separately. The girl 3 rows in front of them as they snickered and whispered.

You took out your phone once you were seated comfortably.

Kook 💗👺💥

u run?

Duh.

Sure then.
Meet at my apartment
at 6am.
:)

Yay! C u then hehe ❤

I'll call soon x
-read 7:13pm

Aish "this kid" you muttered putting your phone in your pocket and staring out the window.

buzz.
buzz.

You sighed and looked at your phone.

Kook 💗👺💥

r u home yet?
-7:50

y/n?

Kook 💗👺💥 is typing...

I'm almost 🏠

whys it taking so long?

coz the bus is slow, I only
have 1 more stop left, I'll
call u in 5 when
I'm in my building.

don't walk with ur music
on in the dark y/n

but it's less scary
with earphones in.

y/n it's dangerous
at night.

aww so sweet of you to
worry about me kookie

You got off the bus at your stop and kept your earphones in, he didn't need to know that you didn't listen to him.