the one with the unholy shit

r16 warning
also super long chapter (with special quest apprerances) coz I haven't updated in agesssss sorry oops I'm traveling so wifi is scarce.... enjoy ;)

ー▪︎•▪︎ー

40 minutes later you were on the spincycle finishing a 25 minute cycle session. You got off the bike and rubbed the back of your thighs, right below your butt from the uncomfortable seat impression.

"Can you spot me?" Jungkook said moving to the bench press.

"Baby, I do weight training but you know I can't press."

"All you have to do is lift it if I drop it on myself and put more weight on, that's all."

"Fine." You said wiping your hand on a sweat towel as he layed under the bar.

"I could just lift you if you want." He flirted, setting up his arms ready to lift.

"I'd rather not risk it."

"Your loss." he mumbled.

After 10 minutes of you spotting him while he lifted you got bored.

The sight of him all worked up and tired was turning you on way too much but he had no idea. He put the bar down and asked you to put more weight on it as he sat up. You almost drooled and dropped the weight on your foot as you saw his take his shirt off.

He played back under the bar and waited for you to put the equal weight on the other side of the bar.

"Jungkook..." you said moving from behind his head to step over his laying form and stand over his thighs. You were almost entranced.

"Yeah?" he asked, not even noticing you standing over him.

"Jungkook." you said as you ran your hands up his thighs painfully slowly. He flexed his thighs at the contact over his basketball shorts and removed his hands from the bar. He looked up at you with a confused frown and you smirked softly at him.

"You look very hot when you lift." you said as your hands traced the lines and curves of his abs. He flinched and grabbed your wrists.

"Jungkook." You said innocently.

"Yeah?" He said clearly gulping from your touch as your fingertips remained on his abdominal area.

"Let's have sex." You said quite confidently.

"Uh, what? Right now?" He said glancing around the empty gym.

"Yes." You said stripping your shirt off above him.

"That isn't a good idea-"

"I don't care." You said sitting down on his shorts. He released your wrists and his hands moved to sit on your hips over your leggings. He was under your submission already and it was boosting your ego.

"Good boy." You said as you leant down to kiss him. Your hand grabbed his chin while the other rested on the bench. You connected your lips with his and kissed him dramatically slow.

He kept trying to stick his tongue into your mouth and take control which would cause you to grip his chin with your nails a bit. When you were completely turned on you broke the kiss to whisper in his ear.

"Get up and fuck me against that wall." You said before kissing his jaw once.

He instantly sat up and stood up, holding you up with him. He couldn't say no to your command not even concerned about whether someone, let alone your brother, walking in at any time. He got you against the nearest wall, picking you up.