the one with the hyungs

"Maknae, you should tell them all together..." Jin said and Jungkook nodded.

"Hyungs, can you come to the longue for a minute?" Jungkook said peeking his head into Hoseok's studio where rapline were all gathered.

They all turned to look at the youngest, confused but curious. They all nodded and followed Jungkook to the longue where he had gathered the other members already.

"Jungkook what is this about-" Jimin questioned, confused.

Jungkook fidgeted as he stood before them all.

"C'mon Kook, just tell them." Jin reassured, patting the youngers back from beside him.

"I love y/n..." he said blushing as they took in his words.

Jimin and Hoseok were the first to react, they cheered loudly and aggressively.

Taehyung's excited smile dropped before he forced a fake smile onto his pretty face.

Yoongi, who was standing behind Taehyung's form that sat on the couch felt Taehyung's shoulders tense under his hands that were planted on them. He ignored it to put a smile on for the youngest openly admitting he was in love.

He would talk to Taehyung after this. Jin smiled proudly at the youngest from his seat on the couch.

Namjoon did the opposite, his resting face dropped to a taken-back frown. He wasn't mad, but he was in shock and concerned for what the future would hold if you knew this information.

He hadn't shown anything positive towards your relationship to keep you and your boyfriend on your toes. He had grown to see how much the two of you connected and loved each other but still refused to show support openly.

Hoseok and Jimin shot towards the youngest to engulf him in a hug as soon as Jin put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders in a side hug.

Namjoon waited a few moments before standing up to leave the room, he had to think.

Taehyung followed his olders actions.

It looked like Taehyung was going to talk to Namjoon but he wasn't, he was going straight to lock himself in his room.

Jungkook watched them leave and gulped.

Yoongi smiled at the Maknae.

"Don't worry about them. I'm sure Namjoon is just thinking." Yoongi reassured.

"Yeah, he didn't hit you this time, that means he isn't angry about you being in love with his sister." Hoseok said as he squeezed the Maknaes breathe out of him while lifting him into the air.

"Maknae is in loveee" Jimin teased as him and Hobi jumped up and down hugging the Maknae again.

"I'll go talk to them." Yoongi said storming quickly to Taehyung's room. Yoongi knocked on the door of his younger and Tae barked a "what do you want?"

"Open the door." Yoongi said calmly trying the knob.

"Sorry, hyung." Taehyung quickly apologized opening the door. Yoongi walked in and Tae closed the door again.

"Why are you mad?" Yoongi asked Taehyung, facing away from the younger boy from the same city.

"I don't know..." he sighed out.

"Is it because Jungkook told us he loves her?" he pushed.

"I don't know."

"Taehyung, you like her too. We aren't idiots."

"No, I don't" he was speaking honestly, he didn't think that he liked you as more than a best friend.

"Yes, you do. You brighten up when you see her, your whole persona changes." he said.

"She's with Jungkook, they love each other...."

"And you have a crush on her." he exposed the truth for his friend.

"No..."

"How do you feel around her? When she enters a room? When you see her?"

"I don't know, lighter, happier, smiley..."

"See? Listen to yourself. How do you not know who you like?" His hyung rolled his eyes.

"Really? I do?" He asked, confused and conflicted within himself.

"Mhmm." He nodded at his younger friend.

"What do I do?!" He was suddenly panicky.

"That's up to you. It's your love life not mine." Yoongi said making his way back to the door.

"I know! I'll ask her to hang out later." Taehyung said, walking around in his room thinking exactly what to say to his best friend. Yoongi was already in the hallway.

You arrived at the dorm with a light, unconscious smile. You knew Jungkook wasn't there but you were fine with that since you knew he was busy producing with Namjoon, Hoseok and the mixers at the BigHit building.

You had grown to know the dorm well, it was a home to you now too. Not your first or second home, but your third.

You met Taehyung in his room. He was napping so of course you had to jump on him to wake him up.

He groaned and growled, instantly pushing your body off of him in a grumble. He rolled over onto his back, having been sleeping on his stomach, face in his pillows.

"What now?" he barked, voice deep and groggy, rubbing his eyes and running a hand through his tossed hair as you sat beside his laying form.