make it quick*

a/n: wattpad won't let me post gifs for some reason so just pretend there's one here of calum lmao. enjoy <3

word count 1651

"cal, you home?" the door shut behind you as you slipped off your heels, peering around the corner into the kitchen. you heard some sort of cough, then he let out a choked "in the living room!"

dropping your purse on the dining table, you walked around to the living room where calum was sitting on the couch, stuffing his mouth with a vegetarian pizza as his eyes were fixated on the television. you couldn't help but smile as you walked up to him, wrapping your arms around him from behind as you leaned over the couch to press your lips to his cheek.

"mm, hi baby." calum's mouth was full of food as he spoke, making you giggle when you pulled away. he leaned his head back, looking up at you. "how was work?"

"stressful," you sighed, shrugging as your hands found their way to his cheeks. he smiled, feeling your warm hands cup his face. "the boys still coming over later?"

"if that's okay."

"mhm. i'm gonna change," you said and calum nodded, pulling you down for a kiss before you could escape to your bedroom. there, you changed into  a pair of black leggings and one of calum's hoodies that had resided in your side of the closet. as you walked back into the main part of the house, you let your hair down from the hold it was in before and took a seat beside your boyfriend, who smiled down at you and pulled you into his lap.

"you look comfy," you said, teasing at his apparel of sweatpants and a hoodie. the boy only rolled his eyes, shushing you by placing a finger to your lips. you raised your eyebrows at this, letting out a laugh as calum said,

"i had a long day, okay?"

"of writing?" you asked in a teasing manner again, speaking against his index finger. he scoffed playfully.

"recording too."

"mhm, i bet." you smiled, lifting a hand to interlock with his. slowly, you leaned over, placing a kiss on the boy's neck as you guided his hand to your side. he cupped your hip, digging his fingers into your skin when he felt you roll your hips down on him.

"baby," calum mumbled warily, leaning his head back as you marked his neck, your hands slipping under his hoodie to his stomach. "you know the boys are coming over at 6."

"and it's 5:40. we have plenty of time." your lips trailed up calum's jaw at a painfully slow pace, that he lifted a hand to your neck and pushed his lips against your's hungrily. you smiled, moving your mouth over his in sync before both of calum's hands moved down to your ass, lifting you higher on him and giving a small squeeze that had your jaw drop. he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in to meet yours, sucking on your lower lip sweetly before biting down and repeating the action again. you let out a moan, dispersing between the kiss as calum lifted his hips to meet yours before dropping them down.

"fuck," you mumbled, letting him pull back with your bottom lip between his teeth before it snapped back. calum's hands came to your hips, lifting you off slightly and you lowered your eyebrows at him, confused, before you saw him tugging at the strings of his sweatpants. getting the hint, you dropped to your knees in front of him and between his legs, eyes gazing over his deep brown ones.

"make it quick, i don't want the boys walkin' in on you sucking me off," calum said, eyes darting between yours as he stroked his length. you nodded, feeling calum's hand move to hold your hair behind your head as you leaned over him.

you took over, wrapping your fingers around his shaft and rubbing him up and down. calum let his head fall back as your lips wrapped around him and he bucked his hips up, pushing himself farther down your throat.