long distance needs*

word count: 880

it's been about a year that you and calum have been together, having a three year solid foundation of just being friends beforehand

it's been about a year that you and calum have been together, having a three year solid foundation of just being friends beforehand. the main reason why the two of you were so hesitant on dating was because of his job. calum was on tour two thirds of the year and you just weren't prepared to dedicate your life to that, or be without him for so long. eventually, you decided that your relationship was worth trying out long distance. and it was. but it was harder than anything you'd done before.

the hardest part of long distance for you two had to be the intimacy. not even just sexually but just being near each other. you were both very touchy, always wanting to be with each other in some way, which was very hard considering half the time, calum was on the other side of the world.

it was sunday, and your weekend had gone okay. you'd gotten pretty used to the whole being alone thing by now, after living with calum for nearly a year, but it still got lonely. thankfully, you had your friends and duke to keep you company when you weren't busy working.

after taking duke on a walk, you slumped into the house you shared with calum and ashton, crawling into bed with your music still playing in your earbuds and duke cradled in your arms. it was 2am, the usual time for you to fall in bed after taking duke for a walk. without calum, you couldn't sleep well, and duke was almost always up for some play time, so he was your go-to midnight walk buddy.

your eyes were just drifting closed as you felt the bed dip down. confused, you opened your eyes, knowing full well that couldn't be the five pound dog in your arms. to your surprise, your boyfriend who was supposed to be on tour was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"hey, baby."

"cal, what?!" you could barely speak, ecstatic but also shocked as you sat up. duke was going wild, yapping as he pounced into his daddy's lap. calum giggled, picking up the furrbaby. "why are you home?"

"it's the end of the european leg, didn't you know?" calum asked, looking from duke to you. you shook your head in astonishment.

"i thought you were going straight to canada after you finished in europe."

"we have a few days break, i wanted to see you. i just got in," calum said with a large grin on his face. smiling, you sat up and pressed your lips against his plump ones, sighing in pleasure. you'd gone so long without feeling his lips on yours. "mmm, fuck, i missed you."

"me too."

quickly, the kiss became heated as
calum pulled you onto his lap. duke barked again, interrupting your moment as calum chuckled.

"get out, duke."

taking his command, duke scurried out the door quite obediently. calum got up, lifting his shirt up and off of his body. you nearly moaned at the sight. it'd been nearly three months without any sexual contact whatsoever.

"can we just fuck and skip foreplay?" you whined, pulling your shirt off already.

"yes yes yes." calum slipped out of his jeans, letting them fall on the floor for you to most likely pick up tomorrow morning.

once both of you were undressed, calum crawled over you and pinned you down against the bed. he began kissing you, letting his fingers tease your heat to get you wet, not having to do much since you were already so eager.

"just fuck me already cal."

calum snickered, releasing your lips as he pulled out his fingers, immediately replacing them with his dick. you let out a loud moan, throwing your head back. you hadn't felt this pleasure in months and you were desperate.

your nails clawed at his back as calum slowly pushed into you. he kept still, just keeping his dick between your throbbing walls as you whined.

"i could literally come like this," you breathed, your chest heaving up and down. calum nodded, agreeing but unable to speak.

calum began to move around inside of you, making both of you groan as he pushed into you. meeting the rhythm of his thrusts, you moaned breathily. curses were let out as skin slapping against skin filled the otherwise quiet room. calum's eyes squeezed shut as yours rolled to the back of your head.

"fuck i'm gonna come," you moaned, letting your hands fall above your head.

"me too. oh shit y/n. fuck."

calum fucked into you, moaning louder than ever before as you did as well, gripping the bedsheets.

"say my name, fuck."

"c-cal, oh fuck." you mumbled. he hit your g-spot, making you cry out in pleasure. "oh shit. fuck calum! oh-oh fuck baby! calum!"

your high washed over you, complete euphoria as calum's seed shot into you as well. both of you let out loud moans as your body shook and he slowed his pace. by now, calum was just inside of you. his cock was throbbing like hell against your tight pussy.

"mmm fuck i missed you, baby girl."

suddenly, ashton appeared in the doorway.

"once y'all are done fucking, i made kraft dinner."