party favour*

1740 words

y/n walked into the party wearing a skimpy black lace dress and black stilettos

y/n walked into the party wearing a skimpy black lace dress and black stilettos. her hair was pulled into a high ponytail, a few strands falling to shape her face, as her makeup was flawlessly caked on. she walked into the party with her head up and her shoulders back, feeling the envious glares from her peers.

it was calum hood's party. y/n didn't really know calum personally, but she knew his girlfriend. they had both gotten into the modelling industry at a young age, so soon became friends. y/n had lived in la for a while now, four or five years, which meant she'd been to many parties and knew many people. she had made a name for herself, and calum knew this. calum threw massive events, including parties for his buddies' birthdays, new year's eve, and everything in between. but tonight, y/n wasn't sure what the occasion was. all that she knew was she looked hot. and calum knew that too.

calum had been eyeing y/n since she moved to la. they had spoken briefly, mainly through his girlfriend, but had never really knew each other up until the past year. there was a night when calum invited y/n to a party while his girlfriend was out of town, and had a few too many to drink. he tried to convince y/n to hook up with him, and with y/n being just as intoxicated, or maybe more, they fucked. since that night, when calum felt the need or wasn't getting what he desired from his girlfriend, he texted y/n. or vice versa. neither of them felt an ounce of regret because they knew that calum's girlfriend was doing the exact same.

calum walked up to y/n as she spoke to someone in the living room. his hand went to her waist, lips to her ear. "dance with me."

he led her into the crowd of people, sliding his hands to her hips. she wrapped her arms around calum's neck, swaying back and forth to the music a little before pulling the boy closer.

"where's olivia?"

"she's in new york," calum said, shouting a little over the music. "modelling gig."

they both swayed back and forth to the music before a different song came on, one of y/n's favourites.

they moved to the beat of the music, dancing a little more erotically now. calum let his hands roam up and down her sides as she pulled calum closer to her. their bodies moved in sync, lower halves rubbing against one another.

y/n turned around, bending down as she pushed her ass into calum's crotch, biting her lip as she smirked back at him. calum held her hips, grinding against her as his hands rounded over her ass.

as y/n leaned back into his chest, her arms reaching back to wrap around his neck and play with his hair, calum leaned in and whispered in her ear. "d'you wanna get out of here?"

she hummed in response, leaning her head back on his shoulder while letting calum's lips find her neck.

his hands squeezed her ass over the fabric of her dress and y/n moaned, tugging at his curls before pulling him out of the crowded room. they made it upstairs to his bedroom, where y/n was slammed against the door.