encore*

word count: 315

the boys ran off stage, during the break before encore

the boys ran off stage, during the break before encore. they all stormed into the dressing room getting a drink or whatever they needed. you sat on the couch, looking up as the boys ran in. calum locked eyes with you.

"hallway. now."

confused, you stood up while following the boy outside. quickly, he undid his belt, nodding to the ground. you raised an eyebrow. "i don't want no shit, y/n. i need my dick sucked. you have about three minutes, so make it quick."

calum held his hard dick in his hand, stroking it up and down. you knelt down in front of the boy, taking his member in your hand. you pumped your hand a couple times before lowering your mouth onto it.

"fuck," he groaned, grabbing your hair. he pulled it into a ponytail, holding it back as you went down on him. your tongue swiped over the long vein underneath his dick as you sucked on him harshly. he thrusted into your mouth, moaning. "such a fucking slut, y/n. you like sucking me off backstage, baby?"

you pushed his cock as far down your throat as possible until you gagged. calum moaned, leaning his head back as he fucked your face. you used your hand to pump the rest of his length.

"i'm gonna cum," he warned, clenching your hair. you continued to suck him off, digging your teeth into him lightly. he moaned, letting his cum shoot into the back of your throat. you swallowed it, giving his tip a lick up the slit and standing up.

"such a good girl," he breathed, wiping some of his cum off the corner of your mouth. he put his thumb in your mouth, letting you suck on it before doing up his pants. "you're so good, baby."

you hummed, leaning in as you grabbed his cock through his jeans, whispering, "hope your mic wasn't on."