home*

1104 words

1104 words

it was a tuesday night, a little bit of a stressful day for calum full of interviews and meetings. he'd come home stressed, and saw your bong sitting on the coffee table, half a bowl left. the first thing he did was take a hit off it, collapsing onto the couch.

"oh, hey, i didn't hear you come in," you'd said, walking into the room. you were off today, wrapped up in calum's hoodie.

he breathed out a puff of smoke, looking up at you. "yeah."

"bad day?" you guessed, sitting beside him. calum nodded, leaning back as he slid an arm around you and squeezed you into his side. "mm, i missed you."

"i missed you too."

a moment later and you sat up, leaning over the coffee table to take a bong rip. it bubbled and you pulled the bowl off, breathing out a cloud of smoke. calum had gotten up as you did this, and began to play some music on his record player.

"do you want a drink?" calum asked, crossing the room. you shook your head, tucking your legs into your chest as he'd grabbed a beer. you were already feeling the effects of the weed on you.

"mm, can you grab me a water though?" you asked, running a hand through your hair. he mumbled a 'sure', pouring you a glass before handing it to you. "thank you, baby."

he hummed and sat down beside you, stretching his legs out onto the coffee table, his arm behind you on the couch. calum took a swig of his beer as you did your water. once you finished your drink, you placed the cup on the table, crawling onto calum's lap and straddling the boy while combing your fingers through his curls.

"you wanna talk about it?" you asked, running a hand down over his jaw, your fingers gently brushing his stubble.

"i feel like i haven't had a day off in a long time," he mumbled, looking down as both of his thumbs came to brush down over your hips, looping into the sides of your black lace panties. calum looked up at you, his eyes a deep shade of brown as he licked his lips. "i miss you."

"i miss you too," you said softly, running your fingers through the front of his hair to the back, tangling in his curls. "you've been working really hard for the past couple months, baby. you need a break."

he nodded, humming before leaning his head on your shoulder. sighing, you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close to you as you held his head to your chest. calum could feel your heart beat, steady and calm, which made him feel much better.

calum pulled away from you, sliding his hands down the sides of your thighs before glancing up at you, his bottom lip between his teeth. maintaining eye contact, calum leaned down, his hands slipping underneath his hoodie that you wore and lifting it up far enough, where calum pressed his lips to your stomach.

"can i take this off, baby?" calum asked, his voice gentle yet raspy as he lifted your hoodie higher on your stomach. you nodded, allowing the boy to discard of the sweater entirely. he set it down on the floor, letting his hands travel up your sides before he looked up at you, dipping down to attach his lips to the valley of your breasts. the boy left sweet kisses across your skin and you could just feel the bruises forming that you would later admire the next day.

"so beautiful," calum whispered, reaching around your back to unclip your bra, letting it fall down your shoulders. you slipped it off, throwing it behind you while calum took your right breast into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud of your nipple and sucking sweetly. a moan escaped your lips as you rolled your head back, your fingers carding through calum's hair and tugging loosely.

"i want you," you moaned, rolling your hips over calum's lap. the boy pulled away, nodding as he swiftly undid his belt and slipped his jeans down, just enough for you to reach down and feel his length spring against his chest. your fingers wrapped around his dick, rubbing him up and down a few times. calum cursed, pushing your hand away before he peeled back your panties, pushing the fabric to the side — he was too impatient.

"fuck me," calum mumbled, guiding your hips to roll down on him, his dick lined up at your entrance. wrapping your arms around his neck, you slowly sat down on him, feeling his cock push inside of you. both of you moaned at the incredible feeling that had been so foreign since the last couple months. you quickly adjusted to his size, moving your hips up as calum rolled his head back, his hands on your hips.

"holy fuck," he moaned, his breath shallow as you slowly rolled your hips, keeping a slow and steady pace before he urged you to move quicker. "move any slower babe and i might not last."

you moved your hips clockwise, feeling your walls tighten around his dick before he squeezed your thighs, leaning his head back on the couch. smirking, you moved up and down, quickening the pace and soon you were bouncing on his dick, feeling him hit your g-spot each time. calum thrusted you into you, making you moan loudly. his hand slipped into your panties, fingering your clit as you bounced up and down on his cock.

"fuck," you moaned, your head falling forward as your head came to fall over your face.

"baby girl you feel so good," he groaned, reaching a hand up to tuck some hair behind your ear. as you rode calum's dick, the sound of his moans and your thighs slapping against his were the only noise in the whole apartment.

"i'm close," you said breathily, grabbing onto his biceps and digging your nails into his skin.

"oh fuck, fuck." suddenly calum's seed shot into you, pushing you just enough over the edge to orgasm yourself. your thighs shook, feeling your walls tighten around him as you collapsed into his chest, breathing heavily. calum's chest rose and fell, his heart beat quick while he ran a hand through your hair.

"i missed that," you whispered, pulling yourself off of him and grabbing your hoodie. chuckling, calum nodded as he did up his jeans.

"yeah," he mumbled, running a hand through his hair before smiling at you. "that was definitely needed."