before you leave *

word count: 1778

✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️

the night before calum left on tour. it was the first tour he'd leave you for, as you'd went on the last one with him so you were a little nervous this time. he'd made sure to spend every waking hour with you before he left.

calum's flight left early the next morning, around 4, so the two of you decided on just pulling an all nighter considering you didn't work the next day, and that way you would get as much time together as possible.

now it was 11, you were laying on the couch, curled up in calum's arms as the office played on the tv in front of you. calum was sipping on his beer as your fingers danced across his warm skin.

"baby?" you mumbled, tilting your head to look up at him. he hummed, squeezing you a little tighter subconsciously. "i don't think i'm gonna survive while you're gone. i'll miss you too much."

calum chuckled, looking down at you. "why do you say that?"

"because. i... need you for things," you answered, earning a confused look from your boyfriend of two years. you sighed, resting your head on his chest again. your fingers danced across his skin. "i mean, i need you for things like... singing me to sleep. or cheering me up after a bad day at work. or..." you trailed off, your mind going in a completely different direction. your cheeks heated up only at the thought.

"or...?" he continued.

"or... getting me off," you mumbled into his chest, your voice small. calum placed a finger under your chin, tilting your head up to look at him.

"what did you say, princess?"

your cheeks went red at the nickname and you squirmed under his grip.

"y/n," calum looked at you sternly, "what did you say? you know daddy doesn't like it when you mumble."

you gulped, batting your eyelashes up at him as you found your voice. "i said that i— i need you to help me get off sometimes."

calum took a deep breath at your words and you could notice the physical effect you had on him now. he dropped his hand from under your chin and stood up, making you frown.

suddenly, the boy lifted his shirt off and threw it to the ground. calum held his hand out for you and you took it, allowing him to help you stand up before he smashed his lips against your's.

"you really think i'm gonna leave without getting you off first, sweetheart?" calum said once he pulled away. your heart was racing, lips swollen as you only blinked up at him in awe.

calum pulled you into your bedroom and before you could think twice, he had you pinned to the bed. his lips placed sweet kisses from your lips and down to your neck before he lifted your shirt off and threw it away.