make you feel good *

word count: 695

✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️

smiling, calum reached over to tuck a piece of hair behind your ear, cupping your face as his thumb ran over your cheekbone. you were alone at calum's for the first time, his parents gone for the weekend and your's at work.

you'd been dating calum for a few months now, maybe six or so, and hadn't had sex yet. you were a senior in high school, so it was pretty normal for you to lose your virginity at this age, but you were raised very religiously. you believed that you should wait until marriage. calum respected this, but he still wanted to please you somehow. you didn't understand what he meant.

"baby," calum sounded, his eyes meeting your's again. "do you want to... are you comfortable with me touching you?"

you gulped. "h-how?"

"anything you want, baby. i just... i just want to make you feel good," he said, calum's voice soft as he spoke to you with such respect. hesitating, you nodded before reassuring him confidently. "what do you want me to do, love?"

"i... i don't know."

"do you want me to finger you?" he asked. you thought hard before shaking your head no.

"can you, um..."

"want me to go down on you?" he asked, watching as you bit your lip. "eat you out, love?"

you nodded shyly.

calum leaned over, cupping your cheek to kiss you lightly. he pulled, slowly slipping his hands under your shirt. you helped him lift it over your head, and you moved to your discard your leggings.

his hand disappeared from your cheek, trailing down your body and running over your thigh. his tan skin contrasted against your milky tone, calum's beautiful hands sliding up and down your thighs. you smiled, watching the boy as he shifted so he knelt between your legs. slowly, calum began to press light kisses across your skin — this was your cue to lay down. he soon left hickeys leading up your inner thigh, until he got to your pretty pink pussy. your breath hitched as calum spread your legs, his tongue swiping up your clit. you moaned, your head falling back as he pressed an open mouth kiss on your labias.

"so pretty," he whispering, his tongue flattening against your clit. you squeezed calum's head between your thighs, moaning loudly as he continued these slow actions.

"calum," you whined.

"patience, babygirl." calum seemed to move even slower now that you've said this, making you cry out in annoyance.

"calum!"

he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your legs before harshly pulling you closer. calum dipped his head down, his tongue slipped into your entrance all too quickly. letting out a moan, your hands grasped at the sheets as calum finally began eating you out. your legs wrapped around his head, your heels resting on his back as your fingers tangled in his blonde curls. under the pleasure, you pushed his head down farther, moaning his name in a sinful manner that your Christian mother would never have approved of.

"please, calum," you whimpered, your eyes squeezing shut as his tongue worked in and out of you. "i think i'm going to... oh, oh my gosh."

"cum on my tongue, babygirl?" he mumbled, pausing to kiss your pussy before returning to tongue fucking you. your thighs squeezed around the boy as you released, coming on his tongue when you came with breathy moans and his name leaving your lips in a tone you never expected them to.

"oh my gosh," you moaned, dropping your legs from around him. calum chuckled, crawling back up you to kiss your cheek. he hovered above you, his arms holding him up as you closed your eyes.

"how was that, love?"

"r-really nice," you said, your chest heaving up and down as you tried to catch your own breath. you opened your eyes to see calum smiling down at you, before he leaned down a planted a quick peck on the lips. you could taste yourself on him, making you turn up your nose in disgust. "i didn't expect that."

calum chuckled, collapsing on top of you and leaving butterfly kisses across your skin.