ritual *

word count: 932

✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️

you and cal had a ritual. he'd be gone for three, four months at a time on tour while you stayed home with your's and calum's beloved baby duke. the first thing you'd do when calum got home from tour was probably just make out if we're being honest. calum loved your lips, just tasting you, but what he loved more was feeling you. in all ways possible, but one way in particular.

"i'm literally pulling into the driveway babe," calum said over the other line, mumbling something, probably to his taxi driver, before you heard a door slam shut. "and now i'm walking up to the front door. and now i'm opening it. or, trying to—"

"fuck, i forgot to unlock it," you said with. a groan, climbing off the bed and running through the foyer of your's and calum's house.

"i am not digging through my shit to find my keys, y/n—"

you opened the door, cutting calum off as you looked at your boyfriend opposite you. he had his phone held up to his ear, a look of admiration mixed with lust in his eyes as he stood, eyes locked on your's. messy, not brushed curls sat atop his head as the boy wore a tight black tee and grey sweats with his infamous vans.

you ended the phone call, throwing your phone onto the couch to the left of you before jumping into the boy's arms.

well, not necessarily.

the two of you nearly fell to the ground, calum catching his balance by leaning on the stone wall beside him. with your legs wrapped around his torso, you buried your face in his neck, mumbling the words 'i love you' over and over again until he let you down. as you stepped back, you noticed the smile on calum's face disappear.

"what's wrong?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows as your heart began to beat five times faster in your chest.

"i just..." he trailed off, his face blank. "i really wanna fuck you right now."

so you did. calum dragged his bags inside, shutting the door but not before pulling you to his chest and attaching your lips. with a small giggle, you kissed the boy back, wrapping your arms around his neck as calum pushed you against the door, pinning you there as he left kisses down your neck. his hands slid up your stomach, underneath the shirt you wore that you'd stolen from his side of the closet. calum was pleasantly surprised at your lack of bra as his hands made contact with your bare skin, a moan leaving his lips as he felt your breasts in his hands.

"fuck i need you," he'd moan, pulling away only to lift his shirt off his body. you had to keep from drooling at the sight of calum's tattoos and tan skin and abs— you could cum just looking at the boy.

"bedroom," you said, grabbing his wrist. before you were even on the bed, both you and calum were now completely naked.

you collapsed on top of him, calum quickly guiding your hips over his. you sat straddling the boy, slowly lowering yourself onto him. you gasped, your head falling back at the pleasure of calum inside of you that you lacked over the course of three months.

"fuck," calum let out, a shaky breath escaped his perfect lips as his fingers dug into your hips. "stay like that, holy fuck."

you didn't move, only kept still as you sat on his cock. you watched as his chest heaved up and down, eyes shut as his lower lip was caught between his teeth. you could honestly get off to just the sight of this; you did only a week ago, when calum had facetimed you asking for help. at the time, you had no clue what he meant but were soon grateful you accepted the call as you were met with the sight of your boyfriend, thousands of miles away, moaning your name while he rubbed his cock to the thought of you.

"i'm gonna cum."

you were snapped out of your thoughts to see the boy below you. his eyes were squeezed shut, pure pleasure washing over him as his breath was jagged.

"fuck princess," he moaned, arching his back a little as you scraped your nails down his chest, continuing to stay still on his cock. you felt him inside of you, your walls tightened with each moan calum let out. his voice was now high pitched, almost like a little boy as he pleaded. "p-please, baby. fuck, fuck."

calum's fingers dug into your hips, surely to leave marks on your skin. they were only for him to see, though, so you had no problem with it.

"are you gonna cum, baby boy?"

he nodded, whining as he shifted under you. the more he moved, the whinier his moans became.

"mm," you hummed, raking your nails down calum's chest, already seeing scratch marks for him to likely show off to his mates later in the week, "cum for me, love."

finally, he released at the approval. you felt his cum shoot into you, breathy whines leaving his lips as calum bucked his hips up into you. you watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, pure pleasure and ecstasy washing over the boy as he came under you.

once calum had calmed down from his orgasm, you peeled off him, pulling him over you body and spreading your legs, pushing his head down to your heat.

"my turn, baby."