text*

435 words

435 words

cal 💘: i miss youu 🤲
you: i'm off in like an hour baby
cal 💘: no like. i miss YOU
you: lmaoo i know. i miss YOU too. 😚
cal 💘: noo baby i miss u. ur body n evrythin.

you looked down at your phone, at the message your boyfriend of two years had sent you. nervously, you glanced up before typing back a response.

you: oh 😳
cal 💘: just wanna kiss u rn
cal 💘: touch u n stuff
you: cal i'm at work 😐
cal 💘: ok and
cal 💘: come home
cal 💘: i just wanna see u imysm 🥺
you: imyt. one hour and i'm off
cal 💘: i need ur help
you: lmaoo what u need me for now

the bubbles appeared on your screen, showing that calum was typing. they went away, but in their place appeared a picture. it was blurred out, sent with invisible ink which made u giggle to urself before tapping on the screen to see the image.

once you saw the image, your eyes went wide and you looked around to make sure no one was watching. then you tapped on it again to see the full thing.

sitting on your phone screen was a picture of calum's very hard dick. i mean, you'd seen it before obviously, and he'd sent you pictures before. but calum was HARD. his hand held it up, veins popping out of his length while his tip was bright pink and leaking with precum.

hesitantly, you went to text him back, but he was too fast and texted you first.

cal 💘: need ur lips so bad

your heart race quickened as you checked, for a third time, that no one was looking. then you turned back to your phone, spinning around in your desk chair as you typed back a reply. it was a while before you could think up a proper response.

you: lmao ur so needy

you hit send. calum hated when you acted cocky, but especially when he knew that he was putty in your hands. and in this scenario he was.

cal 💘: fuck off y/n i know u want my cock just as bad as i want you

silently you cursed. he was good.

you: what do u want cal
cal 💘: you

another attachment was sent but this time it wasn't a picture. before cautiously muting the volume, you pressed play on the video and watched as calum slid his hand up and down the length of his rock hard cock. you didn't even make it halfway through the video before he texted you again.

cal 💘: get off early ?
you: i'll be home in 10