backstage *

word count: 874

✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️

you booked off for the entire week that calum was in la during tour. he arrived saturday but stayed with luke seeing as your's and calum's house was farther from the venue for the la show than luke's. you hadn't seen calum in two months and it was slowly killing you. it wasn't until the concert until you saw calum in person, though it was two more hours until you got to touch him.

you slipped into the boys' dressing room, locking eyes with luke. he pointed to the door leading backstage and you nodded.

quickly, you snuck backstage and saw calum leaning against one of the speakers, taking a swig of his water bottle. technically, you weren't supposed to be back there but you honestly could care less after seeing the show your boyfriend put on.

sneaking up behind him, you threw your arms around calum's waist, placing a kiss on his neck. "hey handsome."

calum turned around, beaming. before you could speak, calum smashed his lips against your's, putting a hand on the small of your back as he pressed you closer to him. your lips moved in sync, calum's tongue colliding with your's as your arms snakes around his neck.

"fuck i missed you," the boy mumbled, sliding his hands down to your ass. you moaned as calum squeezed your bum with his large hands. he picked you up, placing you on top of the small speaker as his lips sucked at your neck. suddenly, he pulled and you frowned. "wait."

calum toyed with his shirt, pulling the microphone out from the clip on his pants. you giggled as your boyfriend tried to untangle himself. once he figured out how to detach himself from the mic, calum placed it on the ground and looked up at you, smirking.

"wouldn't want to fuck my girl backstge with my mic on, would i?"

"oh, i'm sure your fans would love that," you said, giggling as calum unbuckled his belt. "cal, someone is gonna see us."

"i can make you cum in 2 minutes, y/n. we'll be fine."

calum pulled you down from the ledge, turning you around. you unbuttoned your jeans, tugging them down as calum pulled your ass into his crotch. you could feel his hard on, making you bit your lip to hold back a moan.

"gonna be quiet for me, baby girl?" calum whispered in your ear, pulling his dick out of his briefs. you nodded, gulping as he leaned you over the speaker.

calum entered you slowly, his hands on both of your hips as he let out a groan. your eyes rolled to the back of your head, a high pitched moan leaving your lips.

"fuck, you feel so good," calum breathed, running a hand through his hair. he quickened his thrusts, moving in and out of you at a faster pace now. filthy moans left your lips as calum pounded in and out of you, one of his hands trailing up under your shirt and to your breasts.

"c-calum," you whined. skin slapping against skin was the only sound backstage, along with shaky breaths and sinful moans as calum fucked you harder than he had before.

calum's hand left your breast, trailing down to your heat where he dipped a finger into your dripping clit. calum's name left your lips in a sinful manner as he fingered you whilst fucking you into oblivion.

a few minutes passed and calum's thrusts were becoming sloppier. you were both close to your orgasms as calum left open mouthed kisses down your neck.

"i'm gonna cum," you said, moaning as calum gripped your hips tightly. "fuck, baby, i'm—"

the pressure building in your bottom stomach disappeared as calum's seed shot into you. loud moans escaped both your's and calum's lips as your highs washed over you.

slowly, calum pulled out of you, sighing. placing a kiss on your neck, calum pulled up his pants as you did your's. once you were both dressed, you turned around, batting your eyelashes at the boy as he looked at you.

"you're so fucking hot," he mumbled, dipping down to your level and kissing you deeply. you moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck before pulling away.

"the boys are gonna know that we fucked considering i can't even stand up straight," you said, making calum laugh as he pressed a kiss to your forehead. "seriously, cal. it hurts to walk."

"poor baby."

"that was the hardest you've fucked me, like, ever." you intertwined your fingers with calum's toying with the buttons on his shirt. the top few were undone, showing off his collarbone tattoos and the sweat dripping down his chest.

"did i go too hard for my princess?"

"a little."

"i'll make it up to you," calum said, pushing his lips against your's again. humming, you smiled against the kiss and you pulled at his bottom lip with your teeth.

"mmm, how?" you asked, pulling away. you admired how swollen and pink the boy's lips were.

"you'll find out when we get home," he said, smiling as he pecked your lips once more. "come on, let's go rub it in everyone's faces that i get more pussy than them."

"shut up."