kissing you

word count: 630

calum would just love kissing you

calum would just love kissing you. like, you'd be just chilling on the couch during an off day, watching tv in the living room. you'd be lounging around in just a tee that you stole from your boyfriend's side of the closet, your hair up in a bun as you wore no makeup and your glasses which only calum got to see. he'd love these days, trying to savour them before he left for tour. calum couldn't help himself, just watching you for hours on end before he finally gave in.

"cal," you giggled, squirming as the boy pressed the lightest kiss to the crook of your neck, where you were ticklish the most. he continued to scatter your neck with light kisses, giggles escaping from your lips every now and then. moments later, calum began leaving open mouthed kisses across your skin, sucking and biting your neck as he left faint marks all along your shoulder and behind your ear. "baby, we have dinner with my mom tonight. she's gonna notice."

"y/n, you're 22. she's not gonna get mad at you," calum chuckled, pulling away. he scooped you into his lap, scanning your eyes for signs of annoyance. there was no trace, so he knew that you were just teasing. "babe, can we make out for a bit?"

you grinned, laughing at your adorable boy. "i mean, okay."

calum crashed his lips onto your's and you could feel the smile on the boy's face as he kissed you. your lips moved in sync, and calum's tongue slowly dove into your mouth. he was so careful and relaxed with every moment, it was hard for you not to just rip off his clothes right there. you'd only been with calum for barely a year, but you were so in love with the boy. you knew you wanted your relationship to last long by the way he made you feels.

"mm," the boy hummed, cupping your cheek as his other hand held a firm grasp on your hip. he tasted of mint and strawberries, smelling of warm vanilla. you melted into the boy's touch as he held you so carefully in his arms.

"i love you," you whispered, fighting back a smile as he pulled, only to press a light kiss to your lips. calum opened his eyes, staring down at you. it was a look that had your stomach in knots. calum looked at you as if you were his whole life, which you were. it was as if you were the reason the sun shone in the morning and birds chirped at the early hours of each day. all that calum wanted to do was love you for the rest of his life.

"fuck i just wanna kiss you," he mumbled, attaching your lips again.

you giggled as he set you down on the couch, hovering over you as he continued to kiss you. your fingers tangled in his hair as his lips worked against yours, tongues slowly grazing one another. a moan left your lips as calum kissed you with such passion you felt your toes curl and your stomach flip in adoration. you savoured this moment, as did calum, for times when you were alone without your boy beside you.

"you're so beautiful, baby," calum would whisper, licking your bottom lip softly. you sighed, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling his body closer to your's as his lips moved with your's. his tongue felt so good against your own; making out with the boy was natural and all you could ask for.

calum pulled, pressing a soft and tender kiss to your lips before just looking at you. brown eyes glistened as he brushed his thumb across your cheek. "mine," he'd whisper.