friends *

word count: 1286

✖️✖️✖️

✖️✖️✖️

you and cal had been best friends since he moved to la. you don't even remember how you met it was so long ago. you were friends with all the boys but closest with calum, as he got you and all your thoughts. you shared the same interests in almost everything. the boys always thought you would end up together, but you and calum always dismissed them. your friendship was more important than any feelings either of you had at one point.

surprisingly, out of the many years of being best friends, it wasn't until a stupid party that ashton threw that either of you made a move.

calum had a couple beers in him, but that was nothing compared to you. you were piss drunk, barely able to walk straight. calum knew how you were when you were this bad, so he offered to take you home before you could make any bad decisions like going home with the wrong guy. you insisted on staying longer, so calum eventually had to physically drag you out of the house.

"cal! let me down!" you shrieked, pounding your fists against his back as the boy threw you over his shoulder. he walked down the stairs of ashton's house, carrying you outside. "calum!"

"fine, fine." he let you down gently once he reached the end of ashton's street. you steadied yourself on your six inch stiletto heels, crossing your arms as you glared at the boy furiously.

"what the fuck, cal?"

"what, you rather me leave you there with hundreds of guys who just want to get in your pants and nothing else?" calum defended, crossing his arms over his chest. his biceps bulged out underneath his fitted black tee, ink marked across the skin as he clenched his jaws. "y/n, i know what you're like when you're drunk. trust me, you don't even want to know the amount of times i've had to stop you from making a bad decision when you're fucked like this."

"i don't care, cal! i'm having fun. let me have fun." you began walking towards the house again, only to stumble across the lawn and roll your ankle. "ah, fuck."

"let me take you home, y/n."

"no!" you turned around. "you do not get to tell me what's best for me, calum!" by now you were shouting at him, triggered by whatever it was that made you so furious at the boy. "i've watched you take so many girls home, only to leave them in the morning and never call them again. i'm the only girl that's constant in your life, calum, and you haven't even thought about what i want."

"what are you talking about?"

"i'm talking about us, calum!" you yelled. you bent down, talking your shoes off. "fuck these damn heels."

"what are you doing?"

"i'm walking home," you muttered, starting off down the street. rocks kept piercing your feet as you stomped off, barefoot, but you were too drunk to care. calum called after you, only to be ignored. it wasn't for another two blocks that calum finally cut you off. he stepped in front of you, placing a hand on your cheek to stop you from moving anywhere.

his brown eyes pierced into your's, making you catch your breath.

"let me take you home, y/n."

you stumbled into your apartment, your back closing the door as calum's lips attacked your's. your hands moved down his stomach, unbuttoning his shirt before he pulled from the kiss to slip it off. his hands slid over your ass and down to the backs of your thighs, whispering for you to jump. your legs wrapped around his torso, arms around his neck as calum carried you to your bedroom. of course he knew his way around your place, considering the amount of times he'd slept over after a bad night or just in need of company.

"oh fuck me," you heard calum mumble after throwing you on the bed. he watched as you undressed yourself, peeling the tight black dress off your body, leaving you into your underwear. calum let out a moan before stripping from his slacks, crawling over you.

both of you decided to skip the foreplay, quickly stripping from your undergarments.

"we don't talk about this tomorrow," you mumbled, throwing your head back on the pillow as calum rid himself of his boxers. he hummed in response, pumping himself a few times before gripping your hips tightly. your hands found their way to the back of his head, toying with the hair at the nip of the neck as calum rested his head on your shoulder. slowly, the boy pushed inside you, causing you to drop your hands to his shoulders with a whimper. your back arched off the bed while calum slowly pushed himself into you.

"fuck you're so tight," he said, groaning as you squeezed your legs around him. the tan boy lifted his head, lips parted as he began to find a rhythm to his thrusts. he watched as your eyes shut, head thrown back while he pushed in and pulled out of you.

your nails sunk into calum's back, your chests pushed together as his pace was slow and steady. heavy breathing was heard coming from the boy as you moaned, one hand tangled in his blonde curls while the other was scratching down his back.

"shit, cal," you moaned, lifting your head a little to look at the boy. he was staring down at you, a look of lust mixed with admiration in his eyes. you held eye contact for a quick second before your's rolled back as you fell against the bed again. calum buried his face in your neck, muffling his moans as your fingers combed through his hair. his thrusts were so slow and passionate, nothing like what you were expecting but of course you weren't complaining.

"'m close," you heard him mumble, feeling his voice against your neck. "fuck baby."

your heart fluttered at the pet name, but before you could react, he connected your lips again. his tongue slipped past your lips, moving in sync with your's as his pace quickened in and out of you.

"cal," you moaned, biting down on his lip before he could pull.

"i forgot a condom," calum mumbled against your lips. you pulled away at this sentence, his eyes glistening with worry. "y/n i'm— i'm gonna come."

"i don't—"

"do you want me to pull?" he asked. you shook your head and he furrowed his eyebrows but didn't hesitate. "i— fuck."

calum's breath hitched and you felt his cum shoot into you. breathy moans left his lips as the boy nuzzled his face in your neck, his thrusts sloppy but continuous as his fingers dug into your waist.

once calum had come down from his high, he reached down, fingering your clit before looking up at you. "are you close, babe?"

you nodded, head thrown back as your hands dug into the sheets.

cal continued to thrust himself in and out of you lazily with two digits stimulating your clit. a minute later and you came around his cock with filthy moans leaving your lips as calum praised you.

the boy you'd known as your best friend for all these years collapsed beside you, staring up at the ceiling as did you. his chest rose up and fell down with steady breaths, his eyes glued to the tile above you as you both thought the same thing: what the fuck just happened?

calum spoke up first.

"y/n—"

"don't. don't say anything."

the two of you laid there, staring at the ceiling, saying nothing yet saying everything.