Nineteen years later

Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first of September was crisp as an apple, as you walked across the familiar the rumbling road toward the great sooty station, the fumes of car exhausts and the breath of pedestrians sparkled like cobwebs in the cold air.

"Wait" shouted your husband, Fred Weasley, from behind. You turned around to see him picking up some leather covered book from his bag "you dropped your journal at home" he said as he handed it over to one of your daughters.

"That's not mine" she said "Gina, I recognize it from your desk" Said Fred and your daughter gasped at her father.

"I'm not Gina! I'm Joanne!" she gasped "honestly man, and you call yourself our dad".

You chuckled "she reminds me of someone" you asked your husband, who clearly wouldn't admit that he couldn't tell the difference between your twin daughters.

"Well, where's Georgina?" asked Fred.

"I dunno" answered Joanne "She's probably making out with her boyfriend" said your son, Remus, who currently walked past you.

"WHAT?" Said Fred and you sighed, but then you saw your twin brother approached the barrier, along with his wife, Ginny Weasley and their children.

"Just give this to your sister, will ya?" He asks Jaonne who happily takes it from it and then put it in her purse.

"Hey Ruby" said his oldest son, to your youngest daughter, Ruby.

"Sup bro?" said Ruby as she hugged him.

"Nothing, just explaining to my brother here that there's a chance he's going to end up in Slytherin" he said, "I won't! I won't be a Slytherin!" whimpered Albus, Harry's second son.

"James, give it a rest!" said Ginny. "I only said he might be," said James, grinning at his younger brother. "There's nothing wrong with that. He might be in Slytherin".

"Or you can be sorted into Hufflepuff, like Gina" Said Ruby.

But James caught his mother's eye and fell silent, so did Ruby. With a slightly cocky look over his shoulder at his younger brother, he turned to Ruby and mumbled "Come on" he said and they took their trolleys and broke into a run. A moment later, he had vanished.

"I should probably go and look for Bellamy, he's going to be head boy and we have to discuss some few things" said Fred.

"Fine, but I don't want some funny business between you two, you know his father's history with you mother" he said "Come on, Fred" you said "Cormac is no longer that kind of guy, he's happily married and btw, I don't think you have to worry about Joanne meeting boys at all" you said.

"Nah, boys aren't my type" She said. "Good" Said Fred who acted like he just currently find out about his daughter's lesbian sexuality.

"Why do you prefer girls before boys?" She asked "Cause teenage Boys are just horny morons, Just ask your mum" he said and kissed her forhead. "You know I love you no matter, what, right?" He asked and she nodded "I know, daddy" she said and then he hugged him.

———
You both hugged your kids goodbye
"We'll see you soon! You know I'm not taking the train to my job" you said and your daughter hugged you back, she also hugged her father and then vanished into the crowd.

"Why won't you take the train to Hogwarts? Why would you use floo powder?" asked your Twin brother.

"Because I don't want students to stalk me and ask me questions about my scar" you said.

"And, because we would like to have some privacy alone until my wife here have to work" he said "You know, I'd be nervous to let Albus go to Hogwarts if I didn't knew you'd be there" Said Ginny.

"Yeah, the good thing with you as their DADA professor is that the kids will be protected 24/7" said Ron, who just appeared with Hermione and their kids.

They moved along the station, ALbus started to talk to Ron and Hermione's daughter, Rose.

Lily and Hugo, Rose's younger brother, had an animated discussion about which House they would be sorted into when they finally went to Hogwarts.

"If you're not in Gryffindor, we'll disinherit you," said Ron, "but no pressure."

"Ron!" Lily and Hugo laughed, but Albus and Rose looked solemn.

"He doesn't mean it," said Hermione and Ginny.

You said goodbye to Remus, who wanted to find his friends and find seats with them.

You also got to see Draco Malfoy with his son, Scorpius. Then, Ruby and James returned.

"Teddy's back there," he said breathlessly, pointing back over his shoulder into the billowing clouds of steam. "Yeah we Just saw him! And guess what he's doing? Snogging GINA!!" Said Ruby.

They gazed up at the adults, evidently disappointed by the lack of reaction, except Fred's, who started to freak out.

"What did you say that BASTARD DID?" he snapped at them "FRED!" You groaned, you hated how overprotective he got sometimes.

"Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging Gina! MY Sister! And I asked teddy

what he was doing --" "You interrupted them?" you asked . "You are so like your father"

"y/n, please shut up" said Fred and turned back to his daughter "what did he say?" he asked

"and he said he'd come to see her off! And then he told me to go away. He's snogging her!" James added as though worried he had not made himself clear.

"I'll kill him" said Fred, walking towards the direction that Ruby pointed at. You clutched onto his arm "Gina, would never forgive you if you did".

"Now who does Fred want to kill?" asked George, who just showed up with his two kids, Fred and Roxanne and his wife Angelina.

"Ted" you said, rolling your eyes "why?" asked Angelina.

"Because he's snogging my daughter! SHE'S OFF LIMITS!" Said Fred "Come on, Freddie" said George "Teddy is a good kid". "Oh, it would be lovely if they got married!" whispered Lily ecstatically. "Teddy would really be part of the family then!"  "He already comes round for dinner about four times a week," You "Why don't we just invite him to live with is and have done with it?"

"NO WAY!" Raged Fred and you groaned at his suddenly urge to hate Teddy, he has never had a problem with him before...

___

Luckily, George were the only one who managed to calm Fred down, which were a miracle. because he wouldn't let Gina go otherwise.

We all said goodbye to the kids and watched them go to the train, Gina who were still angry with her dad, helped Albus and Rose find good seats. It was so adorable the way they looked out for each other, your kids might just be cousins, but you were so extremely close so it felt like they were in fact siblings.

You couldn't wait until your first DADA class with them by the way, but you had something funnier planned with Fred tonight... so it was worth the wait.

The last trace of steam evaporated in the autumn air. The train rounded a corner. Your hand was still raised in farewell. "Don't worry sis" Said Fred to his nervous sister. "He's going to be fine" you said, lowered your hand absentmindedly and touched the lightning scar on your forehead."I know he will."

The scar had not pained none of you or Harry for nineteen years. All was well.