Yule ball part 1

You woke up at the morning "I can't believe that it's the Yule ball today!" Lavender said when she woke up. "Good morning on you to, Lavender" you said and realized that Joanne's bed was empty. "Where is Joe?" You asked and the other's had no idea.

You walked out and saw Angelina Johnsson. "Someone's Pretty" Lavender said "Thanks" she said "Who're you dressing up for?" Hermione said. Angelina looked at you, "no one" She said "there's gotta be someone" Hermione said "because, Why would you dress up so Pretty?" "Cause it's the Yule ball today, maybe?" "It doesn't start until a couple of hours" you said. "C'mon who did you dress so pretty for?" Hermione asked "Fred Weasley" Katie Bell said, who walked just past you. "YOU WHAT?" You shouted "Fine! I like Fred Weasley" She said "i knew it!" You said.

There was a big fight between you and Angelina, Hermione pulled you away from her.

You found Joanne, walking into the castle and she was crying. "What's wrong?" You said "I spend the night with Charlie" she said. "Did something happen?" You asked "we had a fight" "about.." "He was so jealous over me going with his brother to the ball" "Did you say you would go as friends?" You asked and she nodded.

You went outside and saw your boyfriend, his twin and their little brother having a snowball fight.

"Are all the Weasley boys the same?" You asked "What, honey" Fred said and Ron hit him with a snowball. "Something wrong, Joe?" George asked "I had a fight with your brother" She said. "Are all the Weasley's like this? Crazy jealous?" "No, probably just Charlie" Fred asked and you laughed. "What's wrong?" He said "Nothing, just i laughed at a joke my friend Cedric Diggory said before" You joked. "Was it a joke he stole from your boyfriend?" Fred said "Oh Yeah, that's me" "See? You're so jealous, i haven't spoken to Cedric in Days, and you're so crazy jealous anyway" you said. "Yeah Fred, I mean They're just friends" Ron said and Harry laughed "What's your problem?" "You've right, Joe and y/n, all the Weasleys are crazy jealous" Harry said "I'm not jealous!" Ron shouted "Really? So explain why you're so mad that Hermione started to get ready 3 hours before the ball?" Harry said "She's already started to get ready?" Joe asked. "Yeah, right? It's so unnecessary.." "We should probably start getting ready to.." Joanne said "You're already the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts, you don't have to getting ready" Fred said "Thanks" you said and kissed him.

You went up to the common room there everyone had started to get ready. Hermione was doing her hair together with Ginny. You took your bottle of sleekeazy's hair potion, that you got from Joanne and let her, Hermione and Ginny borrow it.

Hermione had a cute blue dress, "Wow, Hermione You're so Pretty!" Ginny said. "Thanks, do you think Ron will like it?" She asked "i thought you would go with Krum?" Ginny said. "I said Krum" Hermione corrected her "No you didn't!" You, Joanne and Ginny said at the same time.

You all 4 started to get ready, together with a lot of other Gryffindor Girls. Angelina and you still fighted, so you didn't talk, but since you was friend with her friends, you had awkards moments when you talked to her friends, like Katie Bell.

"You look so pretty y/n!" Katie said "Thanks" you said "And that dress is beautiful! Where did you get it from?" Alicia Spinnet said "From my boyfriend" you said while looking at Angelina "Fred Weasley" you said and still looking at her, but soon as she looked back, you looked back at Katie. Now you was ready, you only thought it was missing something... then you saw the necklace your mother had, and you put it on.

Your outfit:

Then you met Joanne who was so beautiful

Then you met Joanne who was so beautiful. "Charlie is a very Lucky guy" you said "I know" she said and you laughed.

Joanne's outfit:

(If you like Joanne's outfit more, you can take hers instead, If you want to)

Many boys from Gryffindor gasped when they saw Joanne. Joanne is this type of girl who never wear a "advanced" outfit, like this. Actually she's this kind of girl who doesn't care about her outfit at all, she's not that type of girl... so many in Gryffindor, not only in Gryffindor, everyone was schocked. Especially George "wow" he said "I know, my girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in Hogwarts" Fred said and walked towards you, and kissed your hand. "Yeah.." George said "But so is Joe.. you look great, really" "Thanks" she said and took his arm and went inside. Since you was one of the champions you wasn't allowed to go inside yet.

You saw Angelina coming with her date, Lee Jordan and you started to make out with Fred but he stopped you. "What are you doing?" He asked "I'm kissing you, is that a problem?" And then he noticed Angelina going inside with Lee. "Does this have anything to do with, Angelina Johnsson asking me out today?" He asked "No" you lied. Then he noticed Cedric Diggory with his date, Cho Chang.

"Is it because of, Cedric?" Fred said "What?!" You shouted "Okay, it's not" he said...

To be Continued —>