Your new patronus

All summers with the Dursley's was hard but this one was the hardest, especially worse then the one when Dobby showed up. Cause in this summer you had a broken heart. You hated being without your Freddie and especially at a time like this.

Voldemort was back, you had no Idea What was going on with him. You haven't heard from No one, not even Joanne. Not even Fred or George, Harry haven't heard from his friends that much either.

You sat out in the back yard, then Harry showed up and asked If you wanted to take a walk. You said yes and followed him to the playground. You sat on the swings, "have you heard from.." Harry said "My ex-boyfriend or his twin? Or my best friend?" You said and he nodded. "I've talked to Joe but nothing about Voldemort, she said that she's been in Rumania to visit her cousin Jordan, so she haven't really heard much" you said. "i don't get it. Aren't we the persons who saw him came back?" Harry said "Yeah it is!" You said "George said that they wasn't allowed to say anything but they always break rules!" You said "Exactly!" Harry said "Hermione and Ron says the same". "Have you heard from him?" He said after a while "who? Voldemort?" You said "No.." he said "Your ex-boyfriend" "No" you said. "But i swear he's just doing this because Messing with me, after breaking up with him" you said.

"Who would ever Wanna be with you?" You heard and it was Dudley and his gang. "Oh, i know it's that Freddie boy" he said and his friends laughed. "That's none of your bussiness" You said "Did he break your little heart? I could've seen that coming, i mean, who would want you?" "SHUT UP, DUDLEY!" Harry said. "Well, you've always your brother, who is just as hopeless as you. You two could marry each other just as well" He said "at least i did have a boyfriend, the only person who has ever kiss you is your mother" You said. Dudley went silent as Harry laughed "Watch your mouth, you freak" he said "Maybe you wasn't talking about your dear little Freddie, maybe it was that Cedric boy" He said. "What" you said "You're moaning his name in your sleep" he said "Oh Wait.. that's your twin" he said and you looked at Harry. It was true, you've heard Harry talking in his sleep. "DON'T KILL CEDRIC" Dudley said "Shut up, Dudley!" You said "HE'S GOING TO KILL ME MOM!" He said "Where are your mother, Potters?" He said "is she dead?" And his friends laughed. Harry stood up and pointed his wand at Dudley, before you. His friends laughed "You are not allowed" He said "how do you know If they haven't changed the rules?" You said.

Then it came a storm.. What? You knew What was coming, but not here? Not in little whinging? Dudley's friends ran away.. now it was only you, your twin and your cousin. "What're you doing?" He asked "NOTHING!" Harry said and Dudley looked at you. "DON'T LOOK AT ME! I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING EITHER!" You said, and you couldn't do anything but running away.

You had right, the dementors showed up. 2 of them, one attacked Harry and one attacked Dudley. You pulled out your wand and shouted "EXPECTO PATRONUM!" you thought it would came a Doe, like always. But no, your patronus had changed.. to a Mink. Could your Patronus even change??