In the closet (Smut)

"So, all in all, not one of Ron's better birthdays?" said Fred, when the evening had arrived. You and your twins were in the hospital wing along with the weasley twins, their sister and Hermione. You had been spending Ron's entire birthday with them. "What are you two even doing here?" you asked him, gripping your hand tighter at his hand. "It's his birthday, so we decided to drop off a present" Fred told you "This isn't how we imagined doing it" admitted George, who were sitting beside his sister, at the edge of Ron's bed.

You were tired and decided to rest your head at Fred's shoulder, he loved how your hair touched his chin. He gave you a small kiss on yours. Harry opened his mouth to questions his sister being so close with her ex boyfriend, probably because he was mad at her for not telling him about them getting back together. Fred noticed that and knew exactly what he was asking, so he decided to stop him.

Harry groaned at his question, like he did not want to tell him, but he did it anyway. He told him how Romilda Vane wanted to give him love potion and send him chocolate, Ron accidentally ate it and they went to Slughorn to get an antidote. Slughorn offered them some fancy butterbeer... that were poisoned.

"...and then I got the bezoar down his throat and his breathing eased up a bit, Slughorn ran for help, McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey turned up, and they brought Ron up here. They reckon he'll be alright. Madam Pomfrey says he'll have to stay here a week or so...keep taking essence of rue..." Harry finsihed. "Good thinking of using the bezoar, Harry" said Hermione "yeah, but who told you about that heroic idea?" you asked him "Canophillia" said Harry and you glared at him, you wanted him to say your name. "And who gave you her book in potions?" you asked and then he finally said your name.

There went into silence after you gave Harry a bragging look, the only thing you could hear was Hermione's sniff. Whom had been quiet all day, but you could tell she was sad for Ron's sake.

"Do Mum and Dad know?" Fred asked Ginny.
"They've already seen him, they arrived an hour ago. They're in Dumbledore's office now, but they'll be back soon..."
There was a pause while they all watched Ron mumble a little in his sleep, "So the poison was in the drink?" said Fred quietly.
"Yes," said Harry at once; he could think of nothing else and was glad for the opportunity to start discussing it again. "Slughorn poured it out.." "Would he have been able to slip something into Ron's glass without you seeing?" you asked him.

"Probably," said Harry, "but why would Slughorn want to poison Ron?"
"No idea," said Fred, frowning. "You don't think he could have mixed up the glasses by mistake? Meaning to get you?" he said looking over at Harry and then his twin sister, that he loved, aka you.
"Why would Slughorn want to poison Harry?" asked Ginny.
"I dunno," said Fred, "but there must be loads of people who'd like to poison Harry and y/n, mustn't there? The Chosen Ones and all that?"
"So you think Slughorn's a Death Eater?" you asked him with a smile "He can barely stand when me or Harry says his name". "Anything's possible," said Fred darkly, looking worried and protective at you. "He could be under the Imperius Curse," said George, and Fred pointed at him, to show you that George was correct. "Or he could be innocent," said Ginny. "The poison could have been in the bottle, in which case it was probably meant for Slughorn himself." "Who'd want to kill Slughorn?" you asked, almost laughing at this ridiculous theory.  "Dumbledore reckons Voldemort wanted Slughorn on his side," said Harry. "Slughorn was in hiding for a year before he came to Hogwarts. And..." He thought of the memory Dumbledore had
not yet been able to extract from Slughorn. "And maybe Voldemort wants him out of the way, maybe he thinks he could be valuable to Dumbledore." That was a good motive, he was right about that and now Fred had a bragging look about he was right. "oh come on, you only wants me to be careful" you said "even if no one tries to kill me". Fred rolled his eys "sorry for loving you" he said and you rolled his eyes, Harry was about to question how you and Fred were close again, but he was interrupted by an another question.

"But you said Slughorn had been planning to give that bottle to Dumbledore for Christmas," Ginny reminded him. "So the poisoner could just as easily have been after Dumbledore." "Then the poisoner didn't know Slughorn very well," said Hermione, speaking for the first time. "Anyone who knew Slughorn would have known there was a good chance he'd keep something that tasty for himself." "Er-my-nee," croaked Ron unexpectedly from between them
They all fell silent, watching him anxiously, but after muttering incomprehensibly for a moment he merely started snoring.

"What did he say?" asked Fred "Ermyee" you said then Ron began to talk again, this time it was more clear about what he was saying "hermione".

"Aww" you said as Hermione grabbed happily his hand "shut up" you said and then Madam Pomfrey told you all to leave, since the visiting hours had ended. Hermione was the only one who were allowed to stay.

You and Fred were taking a walk on Hogwarts grounds, hand in hand. Since he was here now, you was thinking to spending some quality time together. You found a comfy bench in the Hogwarts yard, were you had your make out session. His lips traveled down your neck and you let out a small moan, but then he stopped "You have to be more careful, babe" He told you.

You narrowed your eyes at him, he was so cute when he was protective. "I thought we decided to forget all about Voldemort and just be with each other, during the time we have now" you said "i know, i just... " he said "What if you were poisoned and not Ron? I didn't knew what i would've done without you".

"i know, Fred, but we've talked about this" you said "if we keep worry about what might happen to us in the future, we miss the time that we are in now" you said, causing him to frown and looking down at the grass. "Just forget about it" you said, grabbing his hand and kissed his cheek "where were we?" You asked with a smirk, making him looking back at you, with a smirk "I believe i was doing this.." he said and
moved his lips to its last location.
His lips were unbelievable, and you loved having them pressed on your neck, not some students eventually walked around the bench.
Which made it uncomfortable and not so romantic anymore.
"Let's find an empty classroom, or something" he said and you nodded.

You looked for an empty classroom, but there's was no one busy. You knew eventually that it will be filled with students soon and you refused to get caught.

That's why you choose an empty closet instead.

Once you were inside, he pushed you against the wall, smashing his lips into yours. You kissed him back and the kiss got more and more passionate. You pulled his blazer off and then started to work on his tie, but you needed to stop on that when your felt his hands on the edge of your shirt. He kissed all over your breast and down to your west and pulled the fly opened. He pressed his lips against against your panties, causing you to moan softly as you grabbed his hands. He pulled down your pants and then you finally pulled off his tie, after his shirt and the last: His pants.

Your whole body was exposed "you look so fucking beautiful" he said, kissing you passionately. "I love you so fucking much" he said "I love you to" you said, kissing him once more, but then he pulled away from your body and just stared at the door. "No one goes into this closet" you told him "yeah, i know, but just to be sure.." he said, grabbing his wand, pointing it on the lock and shouted "Colloportus".

Great, now it's locked, and it can't be opened manually.

He grabbed you on your back, lifting you up and just to make sure that you don't fall, your hands went on around his waist. He quickly moved your body to the floor and kissed your collarbone, he felt your hands gripping his member, and started to rub it. "Someone's needy" he said which made you blush. You wanted him inside so bad, you knew he wanted to, but it was obvious what he waited for.

"please, Fred" you begged and begged even more, eventually he nodded and took his member and put it inside you. You moaned like crazy, even if he wasn't moving.

He pulled it out again and then moved it inside once more, faster by every time.

When he was thrusting into you like that, you wished that there was a spell for making walls soundproof.