Owl post

The summer is soon over, and it's your birthday.... you had your own room now. Which was great,

You sat in your bed and looked at your picture with you and your Boyfriend FRED FUCKING WEASLEY, of you kissing.

You missed him so much. Then you saw 5 owls caming through the window. One of them was Hedwig, "Harry?" You shouted and came in and saw the owls. "Hedwig!" He said "Who's the other ones from?

You took one gift form one owl and read the letter "This one is from Joanne" she wished you a Happy Birthday since it was your birthday....
She gave you some Candy you've never seen before and some books about Dragons.

Happy Birthday!
The candy is candy from Rumania, Me and Neville visit Rumania with our grandmother cause she wanted to See dragons...
Anyway there was a store here who sold books so i bought some to you, and my boyfriend recomended these....

Yes i have a boyfriend... he lives in Rumania... he works with dragons! He is amazing and yes i will talk about him later when the term starts, Promise!

I Love you! And wish Harry one Happy Birthday to!
Ps: Both Grandma and Neville says Happy birthday to both of you <3
Love, Joanne Longbottom.

A boyfriend? Joanne Longbottom had a boyfriend? She better tell you who it is later..

"Joanne and Neville wish you a Happy birthday to" "say i said Thanks " He Said "Hedwig brought a gift from Hermione" he said and gave you yours. "Wow!" Harry said "What did you get?" You asked "A Broomstick servicing kit" "Cool, I'll buy fred and George that" You said and Opened Hermiones and it was a nice sweater.

You opened the gift from the owl you recognized the most , "Guess who's this is from?" "The weasley's" you nodded, you gave him his gift from Ron,
Ron gave you one pocket sneakoscope, Harry got one two, It was also one daily prophet magzine to, there it stood The Weasleys has been in Egypt. Which you agreed with Harry they deserved.

George gave you Stink bombs and Fake wands. You was about to opene Fred's Which was a big box "Don't your boyfriend give me anything?" "You aren't that close" You said, "Well he could wrapping it" he said you opened the box and inside was a smaller gift, with wraping paper. You opened it and it was a box and you knew it was a Jewelry.. you opened it.. it was a gold necklace...

"Wow" Harry said, according to Fred's birthday card (Which was more like a love letter Btw) it was one egyptian necklace...

"Hey Ron is wondering If we want to visit them in the Diagon Alley before the term's starts" Harry said "Yeah Fred to" you said and put on the necklace

"Hey Ron is wondering If we want to visit them in the Diagon Alley before the term's starts" Harry said "Yeah Fred to" you said and put on the necklace. "Do you think our Aunt and Uncle will let us?" He said while you opened Hagrid's gift, "Probably not" you said, and Harry opened his gift from Harry to. "You don't think..." he said it came a loud sound from Harry's gift...
"Hagrid wouldn't send any dangerous in porpese" You said "But you know how he is" You nodded, carefully you opened Hagrid's gift. It was the monster book of monsters. Then you opened the sixth owl, who came from Minerva Mcgonogall, your godmother. 

She gave you and Harry books, Which you believe you would use in transfiguration class (her subject) and some gifts from Honeydukes Which inluded a lot, a lot of candy. "I like your godmother" Harry said "She's the best" "Do you know who your godfather is?" "Do you know who your Godparents is?" "No" he said and you opened the two fancy letter who was with the owl, "they want us to sign this" You said "otherwise we can't go to hogsmeade" Harry said and you nodded.