A sluggish memory

A/N: Nancy Grindelwald, wasn't at first a character, at first, i wanted this story to be a Tom Riddle x Reader, but i just made her into a character instead, just so you know.

Since you and Fred have no come to an understanding, that you'd wait until it felt safe, and that was when Voldemort was dead. So you wanted to rush your lessons with Dumbledore... Harry hated that.

"Did snape tell you anything about when Dumbledore returned?" you asked him "just after christmas" he told you with a groan, since it was like all you talked about at the journey from the burrow to Hogwarts. "Y/N, why are you all the sudden interested in Dumbledore's lesson? As far as i know, you haven't paid attention to them this much" said Ron.

It was true, well, you did care about these lessons and you knew that they were important. You prefer to spend your time at the lessons that you actually got grades in, such as potions, not that it was any hard, thanks to Canophillia. "By the way, do you know anything about Canophillia and the prince?" you asked Harry as you walking inside the common room. "I asked Lupin about the prince, but he said he didn't knew anyone with that name" said Harry "And Canophillia" you asked "I didn't ask about.." and then you got mad, all he cared about was to find this stupid prince, but you wanted to learn about Canophillia as well. "In my defense" said Harry after you had confronted him "You were hooked up in love potion, and i sort of love you, so i mostly cared about that" he said and by that Ginny gasped "That's right, how are you planning your revenge at Mclaggen?" asked Ginny "i don't know" you said as Ron and Harry sat down at a comfy couch. You and Harry didn't fit on that couch, so you and Ginny went looking for a table that wasn't taken from other gryffindor students.

"i wanna humiliate him, I want him to feel the way i did" You told her after you had taken a seat at a table that were shared with other students. "You know what? Continue to pretend that you're still hooked on love potion" she whispered so the other's couldn't hear you, you raised your eyebrows, because you hated Mclaggen and that was the last thing you wanted to do.

"Why would i do that?" you said "You wanna humiliate him in the same way as he humiliated you, right? asked Ginny and you nodded "I can help you do that" she said "but you have to still pretend that you love him, otherwise it won't work" said Ginny "okay, fine" you said and then Hermione showed up. You saw her talking to Harry, not Ron, ugh, you hoped that those two would made up soon. You was to far away, so you couldn't hear them, but you could see from miles that Hermione was pissed at Ron. She handed over a scroll to Harry and then walked her way up to your dorm. After Harry had read the scroll, he rushed over to you and told you that the scroll came from Dumbledore. He was going to have another lesson tomorrow.

You went up to your dorm, seeing Hermione unpacking and Lavender talk to Parvati about Ron... you could see how uncomfortable Hermione was. So it wasn't fun to be back in the dorm.

The next morning, you woke up first of the girls, and you quickly got dressed for your lesson with Dumbledore. You walked downstairs, seeing Harry and Ron looking over the pinboard. You walked closer to see what the fuss was all about (they weren't the only one who were looking) you could see a large sign is posted in the common room, announcing Apparition lessons for all students seventeen years of age. But, you and Harry doesn't turn 17 until the end of summer, so you couldn't apply... which sucks.

However, you were more interested about the new lessons with Dumbledore.

Dumbledore told you and Harry how Tom Riddle was like at Hogwarts. He was sorted into Slytherin almost immediately, just like Draco Malfoy was and showed no more signs of arrogance or aggression, He was talented and attractive and drew attention and praise from the faculty. "Was he popular?" you asked him "Well, he was a very attractive boy, mysterious and the tough guy, so he was very popular with the ladies" said Dumbledore. "He just hated the attention, he didn't care what the other thought about him. He never really had a relationship particular relationship with anyone" he said "except for one person" "Who?" asked Harry. "Nancy Grindelwald" said Dumbledore and you and harry glared about each other, you and harry had actually heard about Nancy before. "When we met Tom in the chamber of secrets, he mentioned Nancy" explained Harry "and she was buried in his parents graveyard" you said "he told us that he had promised her something, and that she was pregnant when she died" said Harry. "Well, i'm sure that you had talked about Gellert Grindelwald in Magic History" asked Dumbledore, you and Harry shook your heads, you had probably read about it, but you don't remember, Magic History aren't exactly your favourite subject.