Bye Bye, Dumbledore

It took one day until you were fully recovered and was able to leave the hospital wing. You and no idea what happened to you when you touched the horcrux, which of course were alarming. You however, were more interested in what happened during these weeks you were gone. Like, he nearly killed Malfoy!

"I was making my usual pass by the Room of Requirement, and i spotted Malfoy on the Marauder's Map that Draco is in a bathroom one floor below with Moaning Myrtle" he explained "and?" You asked him as you walked towards the way to the common room. "I started to investigate it, and you won't believe what i saw!" He said "Malfoy were crying" and you gasped. "How much?" You asked him "Like a baby" he told you "unfortunately, Malfoy spotted me and tried to cast the Cruciatus curse. I was just, defending myself!" He said and stopped walking. I smirked at him, you could tell he was embarrassed and ashamed. He did prefer not to retell this story... "Harry, you can tell me everything" you said putting your hand on his shoulder in a gently way. He sighed and nodded " I used the Half-Blood Prince's spell, called Sectumsempra... i had no idea the spell's effects" he said looking down with a frown, with a slint of embarrassment. "it gashed Malfoy's face and chest, spilling his blood everywhere" you sighed and gave him a "Oh, dear" look. "But he's Okay, now, isn't he? I mean i Didn't see him in the hospital wing" "yeah, Snape healed him" he said "Well, that were good". He also explains how he hide yours and his book in the rooms of requirement. You didn't mind it at all. You went to the common room were you greeted by your friends that were happy to see you.

The fact that Harry Potter was going out with Ginny Weasley seemed to interest a great number of people not only you. You however, had a very good reason, he were your brother after all. You were allowed to interfere in his personal life, but some people most of them girls, weren't allowed to interfere his personal life in the same way. To your surprise, Harry found himself newly and happily impervious to gossip. over these weeks. After all, it made a very nice change to be talked about because of something that was making him happier than he could remember being for a very long time, rather than because both of you had been involved in horrific scenes of Dark magic.

"You'd think people had better things to gossip about," said Ginny, as she sat on the common room floor, leaning against Harry's legs and reading the Daily Prophet. "Three Dementor attacks in a week, and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest." You, Joanne, Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them. "What did you tell her?" "I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail," said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. "Much more macho." "Thanks," said Harry, grinning. "And what did you tell her Ron's got?" "A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where."

Ron scowled as you rolled around laughing along with Joanne and Hermione. "Welcome to paradise, brother" you said and messed up his hair "don't worry, you'll get used to it" you said and smirked at Ginny who stuck her tongue out at you.

"Watch it," Ron said,  pointing wamingly at Harry and Ginny. "Just because I've given my permission doesn't mean I can't withdraw it.." "Your permission", scoffed Ginny. "Since when did you give me permission to do anything? Anyway, you said yourself you'd rather it was Harry than Michael or Dean." "Yeah, I would," said Ron grudgingly. "And just as long as you don't start snogging each other in public.." "You filthy hypocrite! What about you and Lavender, thrashing around like a pair of eels all over the place?" demanded Ginny.

But Ron's tolerance was not to be tested much as they moved into June, for Harry and Ginny's time together was becoming increasingly restricted. Ginny's O.W.L.s were approaching and she was therefore forced to revise for hours into the night. On one such evening, when Ginny had retired to the library and Harry was sitting with you beside the window in the common room, supposedly finishing his