Jealousy

You was the first one of Hermione and Ginny who woke up, you walked to the bathroom and got ready. Ginny and Hermione woke up when you was finished, you saw George waking Harry and Ron, while you walked downstairs and saw Fred sitting in the living room. "Hey" you said "Good morning" he said, oh No.. please no. You was for the first time alone with Fred after the break up. You have heard that when couple broke up and just started to being friends after it will be awkard between them, especially at the first time They're alone together and just being friends. You'd totally forgot that, you didn't think it would be awkard cause when you and Fred was together, you wasn't that much of "Couple Couple" you was more of a "Couple Friends". But it was awkard now.. and you hated it, you stood there quiete and he looked away. "Soo.." you said and was thinking of something good to say "What have you to been up to, this summer?" You asked "nothing much" he said and the other's showed up and then the other's showed up. "Hey guys!" George said "Hey" you said and ate breakfast, it wasn't awkard anymore but that's cause you was with George now. Then later Joanne, Neville showed up with Jordan and her mother. "Hey, you must be y/n Potter" Her mother said "that's me" you said "This my twin, Harry" you said and pointed at Harry "hi" she said. "Nice to meet you, I'm Joanna Longbottom" She said and shaked your hand. "I'm named after her" Joanne said "Oh, nice" you said and stopped Shake her hand. After a while you all started to help Mrs Weasley to get rid of Doxy's. Jordan flirted with Fred and George, Which was Anoying. They told you about their skiving snack boxes (candy who makes you sick, not seriously, just a little. It makes that you skip school whenever you want) and she kept calling them genius and stuff Ugh you hated her.

Later you used the extendable ears to hear What the "adults" was talking about, including Jordans mom. But you didn't hear much cause Joanne pulled you away. "What?" You asked "Jordan.. kinda asked me for a favour" She said "What kind of favour?" You asked. "She was wondering If i could set her up with Fred, but i wanted to know If you're okay with it first" She asked, gently. "Why don't she do it herself?" You asked "She has done it before, when she went at Hogwarts. He said no and when she asked Why, he said she wasn't funny enough" She said. Wait.. does Fred don't think she's that funny after all? "Yeah.. that's Okay" You said. "Okay.. wow" she said "i didn't thought you would say yes" "Well people change" You said and then she went and talked to Jordan.

She and Fred came very good along, you hated it, and especially how Fred said yes, made you pissed. You went to your bedroom and smashed the door behind you and sat by the dressing table, you Starting to explode it. You liked a mirror, a little mirror with a name on it: N. Black.

Then you also saw a lot of Jewelry, including a locket. You felt that there was a weird connection between you and the necklace. Like you was family or something. On it, was serpentine who was shaped like a S, inlaid with glittering, green stones and with a silver chain. You took it and you tried to open it.. but it didn't work. In someway how, you felt more angry then you've ever done, but you felt connected to the necklace someway how. You was angry and wanted to scream, but you was also afraid of how the necklace effected you. So you put the locket back into the drawer, st the same night as you went to bed. You knew it was there and it was calling for you, talking to you... you was afraid and hide it in cabinet drawer. Then you bombed into Fred "What're you doing up?" He asked "Had a nightmare" you said, Which it kinda felt like you had. "About... you know who?" He asked and you shaked you head he hugged you. You loved being in his arms again. You let go of his arms and was 2 inches away from his mouth, then he pressed you against his lips.