The new DADA professor

You stood and talked to McClaggen about your date in front of Fred and George. You looked at them, George stood with arms in Cross and Fred's eyes lit up with Flames, you looked back to McClaggen. "I'll come up to you before the first Hogsmeade weekend" he said "Yeah, sure" you said and he left. You looked at him walking away, hoping that the red haired twins would be gone when you turned around, but you was wrong. "Are you out of your mind?" Fred said "What?" You said "Of all the guys in Hogwarts.." George said "you are going out with McClaggen?" Fred finished. "Is that a problem?" You asked "Yes!" Fred said. "Oh come on Fred! We broke up last year!" You said "it's not because of that! He's a Playboy! He probably just want to get in your pants, and and.. Well, play you!" Fred said. "Well then i guess that i got a thing for playboys" you said "What do you mean?" George asked "I with Fred as Well" you said and went back to Harry, Ron and Hermione was back...

You went out of the train and walked past Fred and George, you smiled at Fred who ignored you. You went to the carriage and saw an animal, who was pulling the carriage.. "What is it?" Harry asked "What's what?" Ron asked "That" Harry said "the animal who's pulling the carriage" You said "There's no animal, who's pulling the carriage.." Joanne said, looking at you, who was also looking at her. "It's pulling itself, like always" Hermione said, both of you and Harry, looked at Hermione then at each other and then at the animal.. Why can't someone else see it? Was you and Harry going mad? Like everyone is saying that you're? "You two are not going mad" Said Luna Lovegood and you looked at her as The Longbottom twins sat on the carriage.

"you are just as insane as i am".

You was eating in the great hall, you was sitting next to Harry and was looking at Fred and George who was sitting far away from you. They was talking to Angelina.. Ugh, you hated her so much. Seamus was mad at you and Harry, it was Clearly.. but you focused on the red hair twins and the girl you hated.. Gosh she was laughing at their jokes and all.. it was obvious she was into them.

Dumbledore began to speak, Proffesor Grabbly-Blank was back, she was the professor before Hagrid.. Where was Hagrid?! You and Harry looked at each other, Please don't say he had been fired. Hagrid was on temporary leave, whatever that meant. You and Harry stopped looking at each other when the new DADA Proffesor, Dolores Umbridge, interrupt Dumbledore.. You knew her.. but you couldn't tell from Where.. "she was at our hearing" Harry said "Thank you" you whispered. "I knew I've met her before" you said "She works for Fudge" Harry whispered to Hermione.

"Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome" Umbridge said "And how lovely to see all your bright Happy faces smiling up at me". "I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends" She said "That's likely" said Fred and George at the same time. "The ministry of magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance" she said "although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school.." she looked at Dumbledore. "Progress for the saké of progress must be discouraged.." you looked at Ron, Hermione and Harry... "Let us preserve What must be preserved perfect what can be perfected.. and Prune practices that ought to be prohibited" she said and smiled.

You went into the common room together with Harry. You walked to Fred and George who had girls around them. Who looked at you like they hated you, Harry stopped by Dean and Seamus. "Dean, Seamus" Harry said "Good Holiday?" "All right" Said Dean "better than Seamus, anyway" Seamus stood up. "My Mum didn't want me to come back this year.." said Seamus "Why not?" You said and Seamus looked at you. "Let me see.. because of you two stupid Twins" he said "watch your mouth" Said Fred. "The daily prophet's been saying a lot of you two..." you looked at Harry "and Dumbledore as Well". "What, your Mum believed them?" Harry asked "Harry.. maybe you shouldn't.." But he ignored you. "Nobody was there the night Cedric died" Seamus said "I guess you should read the daily prophet then, like your stupid mother, they tell you everything they need to know" "Harry!" You shouted. "Don't you dare talk about my mother like that!" Seamus said. "Yeah, Harry!" You said "I thought you was on my side!" He snapped at you. "I am! I've always been and I always will be! But.." you said "Well, just like yiu, i don't like to be called a liar or crazy" "neither do i! But Harry.." you sad "but what?". You didn't answer "She just don't like when you're insulting people that doesn't believe you.." Fred said. "Stop defending her! You're not her boyfriend anymore" Harry snapped "He's my friend!" You snapped. "Yeah, right!" Harry said as Ron walked in "What's going on?" "He's mad, that's What's going on!" Seamus shouted. "Shut up!" You said "oh, so now you're on my side!" Harry snapped at you, you tried not to cry. This was the first Time you and Harry ever had a fight. "Do you believe the rubbish he's come out about you-know-who?" Seamus said to Ron "Yeah" Ron said "i do. Has Anyone else got a problem with Harry?" Nobody said anything. "That's how you defend someone" Harry snapped "She was just.." Fred began as Harry went up to his dorm, with Ron after him.

You ran out of the Gryffindor room and was crying, you hated to fight with Harry.. you Two have always been together. You hated the life at Dursley's, but you had always Harry, you agreed to never leave each other's side. Now when he was mad at you, you felt like he had left you.

You cried for like 5 minutes until Fred showed up, he walked to you

You cried for like 5 minutes until Fred showed up, he walked to you.. you didn't see him cause your face was buried in your hands. He leaned back to the wall, next you and looked down at you. "Want to talk?" He asked and you looked up and saw him. "No, i'm fine" You said and cleaned up your tears, so he wouldn't notice that you had been crying. He sat down on your right, "fine, don't talk" he said and you looked at him and he put his arm around you, and you buried your face in his chest. He loved that you was in his arms again, he hated to see you upset, he wished there was a way that you would forgive him for what he did.