Gryffindor's new chaser

It was a horrible storm today, and more important, Your boyfriend and your twin had a quidditch game today.

"I can't believe they will let you play in this weather" "Sweetie, I'll be fine" Fred said "Yeah me to" Harry said. "Besides, we are not corward's like the Slytherin team" George said. "You'll be watching the game right?" Fred said "I always watch the game, for support my twin" You said, George laughed and Fred looked disapointed. "And my one of my best friend and my boyfriend" You said and he kissed you.

The game was playing and you watched Fred all the time, you didn't even notice that Alicia Spinnet fell of her broom and went up to the hospital wing.

Now you just noticed that you didn't see Harry. "Ron!" You shouted "WHERE THE HELL IS HARRY?" "HE FOLLOWED CEDRIC DIGGORY UP TO THE SKY! I THINK HE SAW THE SNITCH" Ron shouted and a moment later you saw Harry, but not on his broom, without and he fell to the ground.

They carried him up to the hospital wing. Everyone stood around the field "HARRY!" You shouted and running to his body. Mcgonogall stopped you "Proffesor he's my twin brother!" You cried "i know, but let Pomfrey take care of him" Mcgonogall said. "Hey" Fred said behind you, you hugged him and had your head against his breast and cried, you had lost your twin brother...

Before you walked to the hospital wing, you waited on Fred who took the shower. You saw Cedric Diggory talking to Dumbledore asking for a re-match. But it looked like it wasn't going to be one.

"I'm sorry" Cedric said, "it wasn't your fault" "No but i'm sorry anyway. He is your twin" You cried anymore and he hugged you. "Hello" Fred said behind you next to the rest of the Gryffindor team. You stopped hugging Cedric. "Hey, i asked Professor Dumbledore for a Re-match..." "Don't worry about it, you won" Angelina said. "Again, I'm sorry" he said to you and walked away. "Why did he hug you?" Fred said "he felt sorry for me, Fred! Okay? I lost my twin brother!" He hugged you.  "Gosh, you're so Lucky" Angelina said and everybody looked at her "I meant Hugging Cedric Diggory" She said "He is so good looking"  "Where is Alicia?" You asked "Also in the hospital wing. It looks like she broke her arm" George said.

But you didn't cause he woke up some hours later in the hospital wing.

You sat in Fred's knee in a chair next to Harry's bed and still had your head against Fred's breast. "Sweetie" Fred siad "What" you sobbed "Look" he said and you saw Harry who woke up. "HARRY!" You said "I thought you was dead" you said "So did we, you scared the shit out of us, Buddy" Fred said. "The game..." Harry said "Who won" "Harry you almost died, who cares who won the game" You said. "We lost didn't we" they nodded.

Harry's broom broke, and he can't play without a broom...

Alicia couldn't play anymore, and her parents wouldn't let her play at all, so she quit.

"She just broke a little arm, i mean Harry almost died" Wood said "Yes, but Our parents are dead so" You said "Sorry" Wood said "It's fine" "We just need to have a new Chaser until next game" Wood said "What about y/n?" Fred said. "What?" You said together with the rest of the team.

"Yeah, You should replace Alicia! I mean your dad was a great chaser, and your godmother was great in it to" Fred said "Yeah" George said. "I don't have a broom!" "You can borrow mine" "For all the games?".

Weeks later - Christmas

You was now the chaser of the Gryffindor team. Even tho you did not have a broom, but Alicia did let you borrow hers. She was so nice to you.

For christmas holidays, you and Harry stayed at Hogwarts as always.

So did Ron and Hermione and Fred and George.