I've missed these (Warning: Smut)

You and Fred kissed Agressive and then he walked slowly backwards to the couch. You followed him and Since he kissed you he didn't see Where he was going, so he checked Where the couch was, with his hands so he would fell or something. You let go off his lips and pushed him at the couch, you sat on top off him and kissed him. He grabbed your ass and you started to undo his shirt. He took off your pyjamas shirt before you got to take off his shirt, he grabbed both of your boobs and kissed them. "I've missed these" he said and you giggled, he stopped and looked at you "but i missed you the most" he said. "Shhh" you said and pressed your fingers against his lips. You kissed him and took of his skirt and threw it on the floor. You stopped kissing him and looked at his abs, You pressed your hands against them. "I've missed these" you said and he took your right hand and put his on his pants, Where he had his genital... he pulled his hand, leaving yours on the place he put it, and grabbed your boob. He was about to kiss you but you stopped him and pushed him to the couch again. You stood up and started to undo his pants, slowly. You kissed the area Where his pants was and licked the bottom of his stomach and also kissed it. After a while, you pulled off his pants, kissed the top of his boxers and took them off. You licked his scrotum, kissed his glans, before putting his whole thing in your mouth. He moaned your name as you started to bobbing up and down. He put his hands in your hair and started to force you to take him deeper....

After a few minutes, you both was laying naked at the couch. He was on top of you and your hands was on his back.

He kissed your neck and you moaned but then he just stopped

He kissed your neck and you moaned but then he just stopped. "What?" You said and kissed him carefully, he did not kiss you back. Which made you worried. You put your hand on his cheek, and kissed him carefully.. "What's.." you said and kissed him, "Wrong?" You finished. "It's just.. " he said "What?" You asked "I've never Done this thing, i want to to do" he said. "Well I've never suck your dick before" you said and he smiled. "Do you want me to do it, again? Cause i would love to do It again" you said and kissed him again. "Even If i would love you to do that again, and more often.." he said and you smiled and he kissed you. "I was thinking about doing a favour for you" he said and kissed your neck, he kissed the area between your boobs and then kissed your nipples. He kissed your stomach, all the way down to your most sensitive area. "oh, that" you said as he licked your clit before taking it to his mouth. "Fred" you moaned, many times, as quiete as possible, you didn't want to wake up the others. You put your hands on his head and moaned a lot.  Still quiete, of course, so you wouldn't wake the others.

A/N: This is the first time i write smut.. so i'm sorry If it's sucks and all but like i said it's my first time and it's not easy when your first language is not english.