Weasley wizard wheezes

Molly Weasley told you and Harry to sleep in Fred & George bedroom.. Which they used as a storage room for their unfinished goods.. Ron & Hermione woke you up the next morning. "How's your summer been?" Asked Hermione "nothing much. Been stuck around at Dursley's" said Harry "And i guess it's been the same for you, y/n?" Asked Hermione. "Well.. I had another summer with heartbreak" You said "You was the one who broke up with Fred" said Ron. Harry looked at you "How many did you tell the truth?" He asked "Just one" You said "you" Hermione and Ron looked at Harry. They waited for you to explain What the truth was.. you haven't told them the real reason. You told everyone and Fred that the reason Why you broke up with him was because you still haven't trust him.. after Angelina.
Cause, If Anyone knew the real reason (That you can't stand to lose him) Voldemort could find out.. so it's better that No one knows the truth.

Ginny came inside. "She's driving me mad" Said Ginny "What has she Done now?" "Who?" You asked, but you find out cause she walked in the room. "Harry! Y/N!" Said Fleur Delacour, with her french accent. "It's been to long" she kissed on your both cheeks, on yours and Harrys.. Ginny said she's very self-involved and called her "the Phlegm" Which was very funny..

"Ginny, help me down in the kitchen" said Mrs Weasley, when you was still talking in The bedroom. "I'm talking!" "Ginny now!" Said Mrs Weasley and left. Ginny sighed "She just don't want to be alone with he Phlegm" said Ginny and left..

Hermione looked inside Fred and George boxes.. she took something. "What's this?" She asked and showed you something that looked like a telescope.. you knew What it was. You had been with Fred and George when they designed that, After all. "Hermione... don't!" You said, but to late, a fist came out of it when Hermione Squeezed it and punched her. "I should've warned you.." you said and Hermione glared at you...

You spent weeks at the burrow, sleeping in Fred & George bedroom. Today was finally the day you would visit their store.. You went to Diagon Alley, with the weasleys and Hermione. You was shopping for school before, but eventually you saw "Weasleys wizard wheezes". The store was amazing, on their window they had a sign.

WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO?
YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT'S GRIPPING
THE NATION!

"They will be killed" said Mrs Weasley "No, they won't" said Ron, who was laughing like everyone else. "It's brilliant" You said and you walked into their store. It was packed with customers, you couldn't get near the shelves.. even if you was with them when they designed 80% Of these.. "y/n!" Said A voice, it was George. "Georgie!" You said and gave him a hug "This is amazing!" You said "I'm so proud of you!! This has been your dream, since i met you!" You said "I know!" You gave him one more hug. "This really is extraordinary magic!" You heard Hermione say.. "
"For that, Hermione," said a voice behind them, "you can have one for free." It was Fred.. oh my god.. Fred. You looked at him, His beautiful face.. you've missed him so much.
"y/n.." he said "Hi, Fred" you said and gave him a smile. "Hey" he said and it was awkard silence "I'm proud of you guys" you said. "Well... you're a part of it. You helped with the ideas" Said George, "Yeah, We'll show you around".

They took you and Harry around, they brought you behind the checkout.. they had a room there. Eventually, Harry and George left.. you was alone with Fred. "So, how have you been?" You asked "awful" he answered. "What? But this store.." you said "I don't care how many stores i have.. If i don't have you, there's No point" he said. You didn't say anything.. Then he just grabbed you and kissed you.

You didn't care anymore that you did break up with him.. you've missed him so FREAKING much. You kissed him back.

He lifted you up on the bookshelf, still kissing you. He had his hands around Tighs and around ass.. you had his legs around his waist..

It was amazing to kiss him again

It was amazing to kiss him again.. he even locked the door to their office.. and you took off his pants..