The department of the mysteries

You was on the ministry of the magic.. you ran to an elevator... The door opened and you stood in front of a long dark corridor... "Department of Mysteries" said a woman's voice, you was there.

At the edge of the corridor, was a door.. the door.. the door that you've been dreaming about... you walked through it.. it was a huge dark room.. with a long corridor on the side of the corridor was huge shelves, with prophecy balls on it.. "Lumos" said everyone.

You and Harry walked towards the place, you saw that Sirius was.. at shelf, 95.. but no one was there.. "He should be here" said Harry and you looked at each other.. "y/n.." Said Joanne, who stared at one prophecy.. "This one got yours and Harry's name at it" she said and you looked at it.. Harry came after you..

It was shining, you looked at Harry and took it.. you heard Trelawney's voice..

"The twins with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches.. twins.. one son and one daughter... born to those who have thrice defied them, borned as the seventh month dies.. and the dark lord shall mark them as his equal but they shall have power the dark lord knows not.. and either must die of the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives.. the twins the power to vanquish the dark lord will be born as the seventh month dies..."

"HARRY!" shouted Hermione... death eathers was there, you and Harry stood in front of the other's. "Where's Sirius?" Said Harry, and you looked at him.. you wanted to grab his hand in situations like this, but you had no hand to grab his with.. "You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams.." the death eather took his wand and his mask disappeared "and reality" it was Lucius Malfoy. "You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see" he said "Now, hand me the prophecy" "If you do anything to us, i'll break it" you snapped. Then you heard a laugh.. "She knows how to play" she said, laughing evil, "itty, bitty baby... Potter".

"I only thought she could play with the filthy Weasley boy, if you know what i mean" she was talking about Fred.. it scared the crap out of you. How could she know? Is she going to kill him?? Because of you? 

"Bellatrix Lestrange" said Joanne "Ah! Both of the Longbottom twins is here! How's mom and dad?" "Better, now when they're about to be avenged" said Neville but you and Harry stopped both of them, from hurting her, or getting killed..

 "Now, let's everybody just calm down... shall we?" said Lucius "all we want is that prophecy". "Why did Voldemort need us to come and get this?" Said Harry "You dare speak his name?" Said Bellatrix "you filthy half-blood! If the blood traitor was here i would've kill him!". Now you got even more scared..  she couldn't hurt your Freddie bear.. "Stay away from him!" you said "or i'll never give you this damn prophecy!" you said, lifting it up and was about to drop it. 

"Now, Bellatrix.. it's all right.. she's just a curious lad, aren't you?" Said Lucius. "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made" "why doesn't Tom pick it up himself" you said, looking at Bellatrix, "and yes i called him Tom" you said and she got mad, but Lucius stopped her from doing something.

 "The dark lord can't just walk into the ministry.. they don't know he's back" asked Lucius, as you wondered how mad you could make Bellatrix... "Where is he? Is he home, crying all day long about Nancy?" and Bellatrix gasped. "Who?" Said Lucius "Voldemort's dead girlfriend.." you said "The dark lord forbid us to talk about her.." whispered Bellatrix... "can i kill her?" she asked. "The dark lord wants to do it.. and we need the prophecy". Lucius walked towards you, with Bellatrix after him.. "Haven't you always been wondering, what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord.. Why he was unable to kill you.." "he told us last year" you said and rolled your eyes. Lucius smiled, "but not about the connection part, right?" and now Bellatrix smiled. "All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand" he said "all you have to do, is give it to me. Then i can show you everything".

All of you were surrounded by death eaters.. "We've waited 14 years.." you said "i know.." said Lucius "i guess we can wait a little longer" you said "Now!" Shouted Harry, "Stupefy!" Shouted everyone and you all ran away.