"The only girl i want"

You woke up in the loving room, with Fred's arms around you. Slowly you stood up without trying to wake him up, to took on his shirt and went to the bathroom.

Did you and Fred really had sex last night? Did you really suck his dick? Did he really eat your pussy? Eww gross, you thought when you washed your hands. You wasn't a couple, it was weird that you had sex.. but still it was Pretty amazing. You walked out and met George who was about to get into the bathroom. "I was going to ask you If you knew Where Fred was, but now.." he said and smiled "I can guess Where Freddie is" "George.. it doesn't mean anything" you said. "What doesn't mean anything?" He asked "Please don't make a big deal out of this, i'm just wearing his shirt! It doesn't mean anything!" You said. "Oh No, you're right" he said "Thank you" you said "He was just gone all night and i see you on the morning wearing his shirt.." he said "did i mention that i was going to look for him last night when i realised Where he was?" "Oh No.. did you.." you said. He nodded and chuckled, you hit him in the stomach. "Did you watch?" You gasped "you're disgusting!"  You hit him again "No, I just heard you  moaning his name!" he said. You put your arms in Cross "are you getting back together or.." he asked "I just want to focus on the hearing" You said "i should probably give his shirt back". You said and went back to Fred who was still sleeping, you went on knee next to his head and you kissed his cheek and woke him up. "Hey, beautiful" he said "Hey.." you said and he sat up and you sat next to him. "Fred.." you said "yes?" He said "I don't want to talk about last night until the hearing is over.." you said and he agreed.

You and Harry went to the ministry of magic together with Mr Weasley. Fudge wanted to expel you but Dumbledore saved you... you was so Lucky that he didn't. You went back, ignored Fred and ran to your bedroom. He walked in but saw that you was sleeping, Which you didn't, however he didn't want to wake you up. Next morning you told Hermione and Ginny everything about last night. "You did What to my brother?" Ginny gasped "Shut up, Ginny!" You said. "But you're not going back together.. right?" Hermione said, and you looked at her "Why??" You asked "Why?" She repeated "you couldn't sleep or eat in weeks after What he did to you" she said "damn it, Harry" you said.

Hermione was right. Fred had hurt you a lot, in the beginning you didn't want to eat anything, or sleeping. Mostly cause you dreamed about Cedric.. but sometimes you was up all night and was crying about Fred cheating on you. "You're right" you said "i can't get back together with him. I don't want to get hurt again".

You went down to break fast with Harry and he was telling Hermione and Ron about the hearing. "I knew t" yelled Ron "you Two always get away with stuff". Mrs Weasley was wiping her face on her apron, and Fred, George and Ginny were doing a kind of war dance to chiant that went: they got off, they got off! Mrs Weasley stopped them and told Sirius that Malfoy was on the hearing. Which he was, he was talking to fudge on Level 9, and went up to his office later..

After breakfast you had finally your talk with Fred. "I want to forget last night" you said and he went sad. "Why?" He said "I don't want to get hurt again" you said and cleaned up a tear. He put his hand on your cheek, "Only cause I hurt you once, does not mean I'll do it again" he said and yiu cried. "You broke my heart Fred, have you any Idea how much that hurt?" You sobbed "that i stopped Cedric from kissing me, cause of you! And finding out later that you wouldn't do the same?" He cried to and pulled away his hand. "I know, i'm so sorry" he said and buried his hands in his face. "I love you, y/n" he said "Then Why did you let Angelina kiss you?" You asked "I don't know" he said. "Do you love me more then her?" You asked "what?" He said "No! I don't love her at all! She means nothing to me! You are the only girl i want" he said "i would've believed you If you haven't kissed her" you said and he didn't answer. "Last night was a mistake" you said and he nodded.

You ran to your bedroom and cried on your bed. Even If Fred haven't hurt you this time, you was still hurt.