"Give her hell from us, Peeves"

In the common days after your last class with Snape, all you could think about was that how your father could bully Snape.. both of you and Harry hated that so much... Harry and you haven't told anyone about what you saw, you didn't even tell Fred.. which was weird cause you tell him everything. But you assumed it was because you was Embarrassed, so was Harry. He wanted to talk to Sirius somehow... but you didn't see any ways to do that.. Easter is approaching and you sat in the common room, reading a book in front of the fire. "Hey, love" said Fred, and walked towards you "Hey" you said as he put his arms around you. "What are you reading?" he asked "I'm studying, for the O.W.L'S" you said, putting the book down. When the book was on the sofa table, Fred pulled your head closer to him and pressed his lips against yours, you put your hand at his cheek.. it was a wonderful kiss and you hated that it ended. "Hey, we need to talk" he asked "okay" you said "Me and George are leaving Hogwarts, we want you to follow us" wait, What??

"What are you talking about?" you said "Me and George refuse to stay here with the old toad" he said "we bought a local to our store. We're leaving Hogwarts, we're going to run our store and i want you to be the head Cashier". You just looked at him, it all came so sudden, "YES!" you shouted,without thinking, and hugged him, "yeah, i knew you would say yes" he said and kissed you. "Have you really bought a local?" you asked and he nodded "do you have any ideas for the name of the store?" you said. "Weasley's wizard wheezes" he said, smiling "and it is all because of you and Harry.. wonderful amazing you" he kissed your cheek. "I'm so Happy for you" you said "i think we are going to have to Celebrate tonight" he said, smirking. "I don't think, Umbridge is going to allow that" you said, holding his hands, (he meant sex, obviously). He was disappointed, but then he smiled "We could use the Shrieking Shack" he said, you glared at him. "It's really hard to get there" you said and he kissed your neck "Didn't Remus tell you how to get past it?" He asked, kissing your neck, yes he did, so you and Fred walked towards the Shrieking Shack... Filch looked suspicious but you just said that you wanted to take a long walk.. you went past the Whomping Willow and used the bed..

You woke up and realized that you missed the Quidditch practice, you hurried up to the castle and when you met Angelina, the practice was over

You woke up and realized that you missed the Quidditch practice, you hurried up to the castle and when you met Angelina, the practice was over. She was mad and you just said that you overslept.. However, you went to the library for looking for Harry.. and he was there, talking to Ginny. When you saw him, you realized that if you left Hogwarts with Fred and George.... you would leave Harry. You refused to leave Harry... so, you told Fred that you couldn't leave Hogwarts with them. "Harry can take care of himself!" he snapped, "Would you leave George?" You snapped back, he went quite. Of course he wouldn't, he did understand, since he was a twin himself... "You're not breaking up with me are you?" he said.. you shook your head. "I just can't leave him, Fred.. not when so much is happening" You said, "I love you" he said and hugged you. "I love you to" you said "and i'm going to visit your store a lot" he smiled back...

Then, Fred and George fixed that you could talk to Sirius through the fire. Which was uncomfortable.... "We want to talk about our father" you said and they was surprised... you told them (Remus was there to) about the pensieve.

"None of you should judge your father on what you saw there,. He was only 15" Said Sirius "We're fifteen!" said Harry heatedly and you agreed. "Look, Harry and y/n," said Sirius placatingly, "James and Snape hated each other from the moment they set eyes on each other, it was just one of those things, both of you you can understand that, right? I think James was everything Snape wanted to be, he was popular, he was good at Quidditch, good at pretty much everything. And Snape was just this little oddball who was up to his eyes in the Dark Arts and James.. whatever else he may have appeared to you 2, always hated the Dark Arts."

You and Harry looked at each other, Harry still talked about your father... but then you just changed the subject. "We saw Kathleen, to" you said and Sirius heart sank. "She was really mad at you" you said "Yeah, i sort of tried to kill her twin.. so, yeah she was pretty mad at me" Said Sirius. "Dad also said that you wasn't supposed to fell in love with her, you just wanted her to be in love with you.." you said and Remus looked at Sirius. "It was a bet" he said "A bet?" Snapped Harry and Sirius nodded "I know i should regret it, but if i haven't done that bet, I wouldn't have fall in love with Kathie" he said. "What was the bet?" you asked "Well, Sirius here..." began Lupin "bragged about how many girls that liked him.. and he said that every girl in Hogwarts could fell in love with him.." "James hesitated and i said, say one girl that i can't have.. and he said Kathleen Snape" said Sirius. "So you used her so she would fell in love with you?" you asked and he nodded "it was hard in the beginning, because she hated me, but then we fell in love with each other... Severus hated it so much" he said, smiling. "We started seeing each other again after that moment you saw... and then she heard me and James talking about the bet.." Said Sirius. "What did she do?" you asked, "well, she broke up with me and didn't talk to me" said Sirius "but in the seventh year, James and Lily started seeing each other and James saw how unhappy i was without her, so he convinced her to forgive me. I proposed to her after we graduated, James was my best man and Lily was her maid of honor... and James proposed to Lily at our wedding... she wanted Severus to show up at the wedding, but he never did, She only saw him at the order of the phoenix meetings.. and didn't even talk to him.."

Your talk to Remus and Sirius got interrupted, with Umbridge walking in.. it was lucky she didn't see you in the invisibility cloak.. you followed her downstairs.. the entire school was gathered in the entrance of the great hall.. looking at Umbridge, almost expelling Fred and George.

"So . . . you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?" "Pretty amusing, yeah," said Fred, looking back up at her without the slightest sign of fear, which you loved very much. Filch was happy over get to expelling them, he must have been waiting for this for a long time.. When Umbridge was about to do it, they shouted "Accio brooms!" and their brooms came flying, fireworks came out of their wands and everybody cheered. They flied out of the school into the courtyard, fireworks every where.. they made a big "W" on the sky with the fireworks.. it was amazing and everyone loved it.

"Give her hell from us, Peeves"And they was out of there

And they was out of there.