Horace Slughorn

You and Harry was eating at a cafe, at a subway station.. He was reading the daily prophet "Harry and y/n Potter: The chosen ones?" You have already read that.. So, you was reading a letter from George.. you have been in contact with him. But not Fred.. since you broke up with him.

"Who's that letter from?" asked Harry. "George" you said, reading it over and over again "something wrong?" he asked, putting the magazine down. You glared at him and read some sentences in the letter "I'm sorry that i have to tell you this over a letter, but you should know that Fred has been dating a girl." you read. "Well.. you did broke up with him" said Harry "you said you didn't trust him after, all.. what did you expect?". "I was just hoping that he would fight for me.. and not finding a slut this fast" Harry gasped and you put down your letter in the purse. "And it's so made up.." you said "the girl?" "Yeah, he totally did that just to make me jealous" you said and scoffed.

One waitress came to you "does the happy couple want something else?" she asked and you laughed, Harry rolled your eyes. "No, we're not together.." he said "if we were it would've been incest.. a lot" you laughed, Harry glared at you. "We're twins" said Harry "oh.. my mistake" she said "I'll have one more drink" he said, "Okay" he said and took Harry's glass. "You could've been nicer" he said "I'm sorry, that's just who i am" you said "hey, could i have one more drink to?" you shouted "sure" said the waitress. "What's your name?" asked the waitress when she came back.. "I'm Harry and this is y/n" he said "and you're?" "Tara" she said and went back.. "i was wondering.." "11, i stop working at 11" she said.. and you gave him a smirk. "Looks like you found yourself a slut" you said and drank. "She's not a slut" he said "Harry.. she's going out with one of her customers" Harry glared at you, you looked to the left, out of the winter. "Is that Dumbledore at the other side of the platform?" you asked, Harry looked "what is he doing here?" he asked.. you left money on the table before you walked to Dumbledore.. he was staring at some advertisement poster from Ralph Lauren.. with some guys as models. "Ah, i was hoping to find you here" he said, when you and Harry walked up behind him. "How did you know we was here?.." you asked "he's Dumbledore, y/n" he said, and smiled. You saw that Dumbledore's finger was black.. "what's wrong with your hand?" "Rather unpleasant to behold, isn't it?" Said Dumbledore. "The tale is thrilling, if i say so myself. But now is not the time to tell it" "Take my arm" he said and you grabbed it.. Harry did not.. he was on a date later.. but he did it anyway.

You transported in some village.. it was not fun to apparate.. but Dumbledore say you did well, most people throw up, apparently the first time.. You walked to some old man's house.
"Harry and y/n, i'd like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine.. Horace Slughorn" he said "nice to meet you" said Harry "Horace, you do know who these 2 are, don't you?" said Dumbledore. "Harry and y/n Potter" said Horace and chuckled..

Dumbledore used the bathroom and left you and Harry alone with Slughorn. "Don't think i don't know why you're here.. Albus. The answer is still no" he said as Dumbledore walking away. "Absolutely and unequivocally, no" he said and then Dumbledore was gone.

"You 2 are very alike your parents, Harry you're alike your father" he said "But you've" "My mother's eyes" Said Harry. "And y/n you're the oppisate" "i'm alike my mother but i have my father's eyes" you said and gave him a smile. "Yes, Lily. Lovely Lily, she was Very bright your mother. Even more impressive consider she was a muggle born" he said. "One of my best friend's muggleborn and she's the best in our year" he said "don't get me wrong, i have nothing against muggle borns.. Your mother was one of my absolute favorites" he said and looked at his dresser, were he had a lot of Photos. "Look at the one in the front" said Slughorn and you and Harry walked to his dresser. On the dresser he had Photos at celebrities, he seemed very interested in them.. he had a picture of students and he had his arm around your mother.. he also had one picture of Fred and George. "Fred and George Weasley?" You asked "Ah yes, the owner of the Weasley wizard wheezes.. i went to their store and met them there" he said. You put back the photo.. Dumbledore came back in.. "Do you mind If i take this?" He asked, it was muggle magazine, with a guy model as cover.. "yes of course, but you're not leaving are you?" Asked Slughorn. "Well, y/n and Harry has to begin their 6th year at Hogwarts.. I mean, If you accepted my offer.. you could've meet them more" said Dumbledore... you walked away from the house.

You haven't left the yard before Slughorn ran out of it.. "Okay, fine.. I'll take the job. But i don't want the same office i had the last time!" He shouted and went back inside. "Knew you 2 would make him accept the job, he's interested in celebraties" said Dumbledore. And wanted you to take his arm again "I'm sorry i stopped your plans tonight Harry, she was a very Pretty girl" Said Dumbledore. "That's alright, I'll go back tomorrow, make some excuse" said Harry. "You won't be back tonight" said Dumbledore. "But our things are in Privet Drive" you said "Your things are waiting for you now.." Said Dumbledore and brought up his arm. You and Harry took it and suddenly, you was at... the burrow.

A/N: Yes, i follow the movie in here..yes the movie: Half blood Prince is different from the book.. but i'm Okay with the things that they've changed.. It's worst in the order of the Phoenix. So, that's Why this movie is my fav..