The birthday gift from Dumbledore... (contains smut)

A man was walking along a mountain road in the cool blue light of dawn. Far below, swathed in mist, was the shadow of a small town. Was the man he sought down there, the man he needed so badly he could think of little else, the man who held the answer, the answer to his problem . . . ?

"Darling" the man said "wake up" and then you immediately woke up with a jerk, your boyfriend were above you, with an anxious look on his face. The sun had not yet risen and your boyfriends shared room with his twin, was still shadowy. The scar on your forehead was prickling. "You were muttering in your sleep." he said, still looking worried "Was I?" "Yeah. 'Gregorovitch.' You kept saying 'Gregorovitch.' " said Fred ,   "Who's Gregorovitch?" asked George who were still on his bad, you seemed to have woken him as well.

You knew it was some poor guy that Voldemort were looking for, but you didn't want Fred to know that. The less he knew, the better. You rubbed your scar, and Fred tried to make you stop "Does it hurt?" he asked "no" you said with a yawn. "Just prickling" you said, all you could think of was that this dream something to do with Quidditch.. but why would Voldemort wanna look after some quidditch player? "darling" Fred said full with anxiously and grabbed your hand "you can talk to me, you know that right?" you sighed with a small smile "The less you know, the better" you said, and kissed his forehead.

"i'm tired" you said looking at the clock at his nightstand. "4 a.m" you said "I have still some few hours to sleep, leave me alone" you said and pulled the quilt over you "There's one thing missing" you said, his arms...  "I don't know if i can fell asleep knowing that you might be dreaming about him" he said "oh come on, it's my birthday" you said "fine, but just because it's your birthday, darling" he said and then wrapped his arms around you.

You woke up again, with kisses all over your cheeks, causing you to giggle. "Happy birthday, darling" he said with joy and love, still kissing you. "Thank you, love" you said kissing his nose "happy birthday, champ" said George handing over you a presents... and you were shocked when you realised that it was a handwritten book. "What's this?" you asked him "it's all the embarrassing memories about Fred" he told you and Fred tried to grab it from you, but you wouldn't let him, you opened one of them and giggled so much of the embarrassing stories.

"Okay, here, let's open mine" he said and handed over you a gift box. The second you saw it,  your jaw dropped, it came from Victoria Secret! You pulled away the wrapping lace and opened it. It was a black, lace lingerie with tights... you glared at him. "What?" he asked "We both can enjoy this gift" he said and you blushed "Thank you" you said and kissed him.

You got down to the kitchen and had a special made birthday breakfast from Mrs Weasley. You and Harry also got a lot of presents. You even got one from Bill and Fleur, you also met her parents. They could barely talk english, and when they did, their voices were thickly with a French accent. You, Ron, Hermione, Fred and George went all up to Ron's bedroom, since the arrival of her parents made the room uncomfortably crowded.

"Oi, y/n, I have a gift for you" he said and handed over a small box "You shouldn't have" you said and pulled away the wrapping paper, and you could see a necklace box. You opened it and you saw a gold, lady bug necklace and you almost cried, you were very touched.

"What's so special about a ladybug?" asked Ron "When we were younger, i found a ladybug outside our window. I named her Lady. I treated her as my own pet, she was the only thing i cared for, except for Harry of course. Next day she disappeared and it broke my heart" you explained "aww" said Hermione "look" he said and pulled up a keychain, the exact same as the one at your necklace. "I made a keychain out of it, i'll just get a couple of keys first but..." he said "I'll always be with you, alright?" he told you "I'm never going to be with you" he said and you hugged him before you were crying more and more.