The house of Gaunt

After that Potions class, You decided to use CanoPhillia's instructions. Which gave good results.

Joanne have been seeing Ernie MacMillan, not in that way.. Just as Friends.

"Have you been Asking him out, yet?" You asked as you walked towards the next class. "Not yet" said Joanne and the next class begun...

You went down to the great hall, with Joanne "Have you been talking to Fred?" She asked as you sat down to the Gryffindor table. "We made out in his store" you said and she gasped "You did?!?" She screamed "Sshhh!" I said, Some people was looking at us, But we acted like Joanne never screamed. You began to eat and you told her What happened "I don't blame him" she said and you stopped eating. "Well, You've been breaking up.. and being back together a lot of Times" said Joanne, you rolled your eyes. "We've been breaking up twice" you said and made a "2" with your fingers.

 "Really?" She asked "2 Times?" You nodded "First time he was making out with Angelina and broke my heart into a million pieces

"Really?" She asked "2 Times?" You nodded "First time he was making out with Angelina and broke my heart into a million pieces.. We went back together and then i dumped him for protecting him" Joanne looked schocked.. you did just tell her the "real reason" Why you broke up with Him. She got pissed and stormed out from the great hall, you followed her.. "Please, Joanne. Nobody knows that" i shouted when we was outside of the fat lady. "Knows What?" Asked the fat lady, whe ignored that "Nobody knows?" Asked Joanne "Well.. Harry knows but.." "I can't believe you didn't tell me! We tell everything for each other!" Said Joanne and Harry came out from the common room. "But i must been wrong. Apparently, i tell you everything and you lies to me.. and tell him" she glared at Harry "EVERYTHING" she walked passed Harry and she was Gone.

"What's going on?" He said "I told her the real reason Why i broke up with Fred by accident" you said and groaned "she's pissed" "I can see that". 

You couldn't solve the fight with Joanne now. Beause you was going to have your first special class with Dumbledore. He wanted you to look at a memory, in the pensieve...

~In the pensieve~

It was a road in the country, Two girls was sitting at a bench. One of them had dark blonde hair.. she had an updo hairstyle, or you couldn't tell If she had a hairstyle or If her her was just that short.. she had a black headband with a blue feather on it, around her head.. she had also Long pearl necklace, short white/silver dress.. you have read the great gatsby. So you did know that she was a flapper girl..

 So you did know that she was a flapper girl