Prepering for the Yule ball

You and the golden trio sat together in the common room, "y/n has someone asked you to the ball yet?" Ron asked "Of course Fred has" Hermione said.

That was Not true. Ever since Mcgonogall told you about the Yule ball, you have imagined how Fred would ask you, It was soon time for the ball... and he still haven't asked you. "Mmm.., You're not exactly straining your self, though, are you?" Hermione asked "it's christmas Hermione" Harry said "I'd have thought you'd be doing something contructive, Harry, even If you don't to learn your antidotets!" "Like What?" You said. "That egg!" Hermione shouted "me and y/n have until february 24" Harry said "but It'll take weeks for figure it out! You two will look like idiots If you've No Idea What the task is" Hermione said. "Leave him alone, Hermione, they have earned a bit of a break" Ron said "Nice look, Ron... go Well with your dress robes, that will". It was Fred and George. They sat down at the table with you and Fred kissed you. But he noticed that you didn't want him to kiss you. "What's wrong?" He said "nothing" you lied, of course something was wrong.. You was still mad at him for not asking you. "Ron, can we borrow Pigwidgeon?" George asked "No, he's off delivering a letter" Ron said "Why?". "Cause George wants to invite him to the ball" Fred said sarcastilly "Well, at least he asks someone" You said "what?" Fred said and you looked away. "Because we want to send a letter, you stupid prat" "Don't call him that, George!" You said but They ignored you. "Who do you even write to?" You asked "No one special" Fred said "can we burrow Helga?" George asked "No, she's sending a letter to Remus" you said "Really?" Harry asked. "Yeah... I wrote to him about..." you looked at Fred and George.

You still haven't told him about that dream about Voldemort and you haven't told Harry that you wrote to Remus.... "about the tourment" you finished. "Oh, Okay" Harry said and you looked at George who actually knew about the dream, but he had seemed to forget everything about it... "So... do you got dates for the Yule ball yet?" Fred asked. "Nope" Ron said "Well, you'd better hurry up, mate, or all the good ones will be gone" Fred said. "Who're you going with then?" Ron asked "y/n.. obviously" he said. "You haven't even asked me yet!" You said, mad. Everyone was shocked "So that's Why you're mad!" He said "Well of course i'm mad! I want my boyfriend to ask me to the Yule ball" You said. "Well... i thought you was going with Diggory" Fred said and you looked at him, mad "Bad choice mate....." George said "i'm going to bed" You said and went to bed.

Next day, you woke up with an owl in the window, you didn't recognized it, it wasn't Helga... and it was a he...

He had a package in his mouth, You opened it. It was an Diamond  necklace and diamond earrings who matched the necklace... you recognize both the ear rings and the necklace... cause it was the same necklace your mother had on the Wedding pictures of the photo album Harry got from Hagrid...

You went down to the great hall and saw Fred and George "y/n i'm.." "Did you send me this necklace?" You asked and showed them. "No" Fred said "Someone did!" You said "And don't you dare say Cedric!" "I'm not going to say that! I'm sorry that I didn't ask you for the Yule ball.. and i sorry about what i said about Cedric" he said and you didn't say anything. Cause he went down on knee "y/n Lily Potter.." he said "would you like to go with me to the Yule ball with me??" He asked "of course" you said and kissed him. "And as a sorry, for being such a jerk.. i gave you this" he said and George gave him a big wraped gift... "Uh" you began. "Open it" Fred said and you did, it was a dress... "Wear it to the Yule ball" Fred said and kissed you.

Then you asked your godmother If she knew anything about the Necklace or the ear rings but she said No. And she asked If someone had asked you out yet "Yes, Fred Weasley" You said.

You and Joanne went inside the common room. "I can't believe you said No to him! He was very cute" you said and sat Next to Harry.
"George already asked me for the ball!" "What?" You said "That was the thing i would tell you! Before the guy from Durmstrang showed up" "That will be so much fun! It'll be like a double date!" "Not really... George and I are just going as friends" She said "but still!" You said and hugged her.

Then Ron showed up and he was a mess. "What happened?" Harry asked "He asked Fleur Delacour to the ball" "What??" Harry said . "I don't know Why i did it! There was so many people there! I walked past her in the entrance hall and she was talking to Diggory, and then i just asked her!" He said and moaned in his face.

Then Harry said, that Cedric asked Cho out for the Yule ball before he did. "This is mad" Ron said "We'll be the only ones that does not have a date for the Yule ball" Ron said "not the only one" you said "Yeah we and Neville" "Neville already has someone!" Joanne said "and i meant Joanne" you said. "Thanks" She said and then Hermione showed up. "Wait... you're a girl" He said "very Well spotted" she said "You can go with one of us!" "No i can't! Someone has already asked me!" Hermione said. "Just because it's taken you 3 years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean No one else has spotted i'm a girl!" She said.

And then they was fighting because Hermione wouldn't tell who asked her, and she went to bed. Then Harry asked Parvati out for the ball. He also asked Lavender If she wanted to go with Ron, but she was going to Neville. Then he asked Parvati If she knew Anyone who would like to go with Ron, and she said her sister would probably like that....