10 years later

"Y/N!!!!" You heard your uncle screaming. Oh no he have must tried the milkshake his "wife" made for him, you thought.

You wake up your brother Harry and you walked down to the kitchen. On the way you met your very annoying cousin, Dudley. "I bet you'll sleep in the cupboard tonight" Dudley Said smirking and he didn't even knew what you've done.

If you and your brother did something wrong, your punishment was to sleep under the stairs. You was the one who got to sleep there the most, since you were the one who did pranks all the time. But you didn't have the courage to prank Dudley, since he was mommys little boy. You had prank him, yes. But only once, you told him that aunt Petunia had bake cupcakes (since he wouldn't eat it if you told him you baked it). But it was you who baked it and you filled it with pepper that he is so "sensitive" to. He got mad, and whenever Dudley is mad, aunt Petunia turns into a huge monster. So you never pranked him again.

You walked down to the kitchen there your uncle Vernon was standing next to the door, mad. "AH!! There is the birthday boy!!!" Aunt Petunia said and kissed him on his head "go ahead with the breakfast, Y/N!" she said to you "start with the bacon. And Try not to burn anything, i want everything to be perfect At Dudley's big speciall day" she said. Oh, that's right, Dudley's birthday today, how could you forget? "And Harry do the dishes" "yes aunt Petunia" he said. "Happy Birthday son" uncle Vernon said.So that's why uncle Vernon haven't told you anything mean yet. Aunt Petunia don't want him to be mad at Dudley's birthday.

You began with the breakfast and Harry began with the dishes. Unlike you, Harry was a coward. You had the courage to stand up to your uncle and aunt and cousin. You dared to take risks even that you knew you were going to get in trouble.

Like last night you, did a milkshake and put it in a milkshake mug. You knew aunt Petunia's handwriting so you copy it and wrote a note that said: Made this for you! Darling! -Petunia. But in the bottom you had put a balloon, and you made the straw very sharp in the bottom. So when he put the straw in the mug, the balloon explode and all milkshake ended up in his face.

Aunt Petunia walked in to the living room and showed Dudley his presents. He counted them and then got really mad. "How many are they?" he said "36. I have counted them myself" uncle Vernon said "36? 36? BUT LAST YEAR I GOT 37!" Dudley shouted "yeah but some of them are bigger then last year" Uncle Vernon said "i don't care how big they are!!" he shouted. Spoiled brat, you thought and you knew Harry thought it to. "Don't be mad hun, When we are going away later we can buy one more present and you can choose" Aunt Petunia Said.

After Dudley opened his presents, aunt Petunia got one call. "Hello?" She said and walked out of the kitchen. "You will be sleeping under the stairs tonight Y/N" uncle Vernon said and Dudley giggled. "Why" you said "you know why" Uncle Vernon Snarled.

Aunt Petunia walked inside the kitchen again "bad news Vernon. That was mrs Figg" she said "and?" Uncle Vernon said "she has broken her leg. She can't take them" she said and jerked her way to your and Harry's direction. Oh good!! You hated Mrs Figg, anyway.

Mrs Figg was this old crazy lady with 10 Cats, who lived At the street, who used to take care of you and Harry when your aunt and uncle were tired of you.
Oh and since it's Dudley's birthday, they are going to their usual tradition. They left you and Harry at Mrs Figg's house and went to the Zoo with Dudley's friend. Yeah believe it or not he has friends.

Dudley was not obviously happy with the news. "They can't come! They will destroy everything!!" he said and pretended to cry, you rolled your eyes when aunt Petunia tried to comfort him.

"We can call aunt Marge" uncle Vernon said and you got panic, you hated aunt Mare. "Don't be silly now Vernon, she hates them" she said. "But what about that friend of yours... Yvonne?" uncle Vernon said "she is on vocation in Majorca" she said. "You can leave us at home" Harry said and uncle Vernon started to laugh "And leave Y/N alone in the house? Are you nuts" he said "no way". You understood Why he wouldn't leave you alone 1 minute in the house.

"We won't blow up the house" Harry Said "you may not. But Y/N could" Uncle Vernon Said. "Maybe Harry will stay home and Y/N can stay?" Aunt Petunia suggested, "but i don't want that ugly rat to come! Neither of them!" He Said and you saw some tears running down on Harry's cheek. You looked At Aunt Petunia but she didn't tell Dudley that what he said was wrong. You looked at Uncle Vernon and he didn't say anything either. You was so mad. How could they let him call you that? And boom! Uncle Vernon's glass explode and  Aunt Petunia screamed.

Aunt Petunia made Harry cleaned It up and the doorbell rang. "Are they already here?" Aunt Petunia shouted and ran to open, Dudley ran after. His best friend, Piers Polkiss walked in with his mother.

You hated Piers, he is worse then Dudley.

A few moments later, you sat in the trunk lid next to Harry. You had two seats there, who you and Harry usually sat.

For the first time in your life. You was on the way to the Zoo... with your brother, Harry Potter.