Professor Umbridge first class

Next day you walked down to the common room, not seeing,  Harry quickly and sat next to Fred and George. Who had put on a sign at the pinboard. "Are you looking for people who could try your skiving snackboxes??" You asked "Yup" Fred said "i can help" "Nah, we like you to much" George said. "Well, i want to help" You said "Fine, you can be.." George said "she can pay them" Fred said and you looked at them. "With our money, of course, you can be our a cashier" "Yay!" You said and Angelina walked to you. "Hello, there, new Gryffindor's team Captain" fred said "Thanks" "You are team Captain?!?" You asked. "Uh-Uh" she said and faked a smile. "We need new Keeper since Oliver has left, i want the whole team to be at the try outs at Friday" She said "Sure" George said and she left. "I bet she kicks me out" you said "Don't be silly, she has nothing against you" George said "Yeah, right" You said and you walked down to the great hall for breakfast.

You sat next to Harry, Ron and Hermione, you sat between Fred and George and looked at Harry. "I'm sorry about last night" he said "it's Okay" "No it's not" he said. "I know you're at my side, i just.." "I know" you said. Hermione started to complain about the skiving snackboxes, and they said that you will need it, cause the fifth year is a nightmare. It made you nervous.. What If you failed? "Don't worry" Fred said, holding your hand "you'll be just fine", everyone stared at you. "Thanks" you said and cleared your throat as the red hair twins left, You saw smirks on all the other 3. "What?" You said "Nothing" Harry said and looked down at his breakfast.

Then you walked to Potions class with Snape..

"Why is he always so nice to you?" Joanne asked when the class was over. "He hates me and Neville the most" You had left your twin and his 2  friends. You walked with the Longbottom twins  to Divination..

Then you had DADA and walked into the class room, you sat next to Faelyn Jordan who gave you a smile. She was so nice, and Faelyn is a Pretty name..

"Good evening, Children" she said "ordinary wizarding level examinations" Said walking forwards the blackboards and wrote the words on the black board with her Wand. "O-W-Ls" she said "More commonly known as OWLs" she stopped in front it you. "Study hard and you will be rewarded" she said "fail to do so, and the consequences May be severe". "Have everyone their Copy of Defensive Magical theory by Wilbert Slinkhard?" Umbridge said and everyone nodded. "Start to read, chapter one" she said "basics for beginners".

Everyone started to read, after a few moments, Faelyn Jordan raised her hands. "Yes miss.." Umbridge asked "Jordan" she said "There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?" She asked, Umbridge laughed at her question. "Well, i can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom" She said and everyone looked at her. "Are we not gonna use magic?" Asked Ron, "you'll be learning about Defensive spells in a secure, risk-free way" Umbridge said. "What use is that? If We're attacked, it won't be risk free" Harry said. "Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class" She said and you raised your hand. "Yes, Ms Potter?" "My twin is right, If we get attacked, it won't be risk free" you said. "I repeat, Ms Potter" she said "do you except to be attacked during my class?" She asked. "No, but" you said "I don't wish to criticise the way things have been run in school" she said and commented Lupin. "If you mean Professor Lupin, my godfather, then you should know that he was the best we.." "Hand is not up, Ms Potter" she said and you raised your hand, but she turned away from you. Then she commented Moody, aka Barty Crouch Jr. Dean Thomas said that they still learned a lot from him,  Which you did, but she said that his hand was not up.. she drove you mad.

"It is the view of the ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be more than sufficient to get you their your examination, Which, after all, is what school is all about" she said and Faelyn raised her hand again. "Yes, ms Jordan?" "isn't there a practical bit in our defence against the dark arts O.W.Ls? Aren't we supposed to show that we can actually do the counter-curses and things?" She asked. "As long you have studied the theory hard enough, there is No reason Why you should not be able to perform the spells under carefully controlled examination conditions" Said Umbridge. "Without ever practising them beforehand?" Faelyn said "Are you telling us that the first time We'll get to do the spells will be during our exam?".

"I repeat, as long as you have studied the theory hard enough.." you cut her off "and What's good's theory Going to be in the real world?" You said loudly. "This is school, ms Potter. Not the real world" she said "so We're not supposed to be prepered for What's waiting for us out there?" Said Harry. "There's nothing out there, Dear" "Oh, Yeah?" You said. "Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourselves?" "Uh, i don't know. Maybe.. " you said " Lord Voldemort" Said Harry.

Some people screamed, Ron Gasped, Faelyn was the only one who smiled.

"Now, let me make this quiete plain" said Umbridge "You have been told, that a certain dark wizard is at large once again" she said "this is a lie". "We are not lying!" You shouted "We saw him" Said Harry "We fought him!" You said. "Detention, Mr and Ms Potter" she said "So What? Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord?" All Ravenclaw's students was looking at either each other or at you. "Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident" Said Umbridge "Sounds like her birth" Whispered Faelyn and you smiled. "It was murder!" Harry said "Voldemort killed him!" You said. "Enough!" She screamed "enough" repeated Umbridge. "See me later, Mr and Ms Potter" she said "my office.." and you and Harry looked at each other, pissed off.