Faye face palms " stop telling others ok !! And after I tried so hard to hide it... well... glad to know you're ok. " And he turns around and leaves through the door. 

Rekuez : shy shy.

Kurama: I thought Arina's biological father is... Dein Watagi ?

Rekuez: long story ...

Arina : you're my... Real mother?

Rekuez: I am. Your real mama.

Arina ; gomen... I don't know much about you.

Rekuez: it's ok. It's not your fault. I've been cooped up in a jail place . We can know each other from now on.

Arina: really ? We can be like ... Real mother and daughter ?

Rekuez hugs her " I've been waiting for that since forever. "

Arina : mama....

____________________________________

Arina brings a bag of chips to the sofa where the TV was on and Kurama was sitting on the end of the sofa. She puts the bag of chips on the table and pours herself another cup of tea

Kurama: aren't you afraid you won't be able to sleep ?

She climbs onto the sofa and laid her head onto his lap " I have Kurama. I don't have to worry. "

Kurama: wilful.

Arina ; hehe.

That's when he notices that her night gown was wet " arina. I think your milk overspilled again. It's all over. " She sits up and looks down to see a stream of wet stains flow down from her nipples on her night gown. She sighs " it's the 3rd time today already..."

Kurama: take it off. I'll put it in the laundry

She takes her night gown off "so annoying... It's like revenge from my body because I didn't get to produce any when I lost my memories."

He laughs a little " it's just you bring careless. "

" No it's not. " She passes it to him. " I'll go get another. " He then notices then her panty got stained too following the milk liquid flowing down to the panty " your panty too. "

" eh ?!! Tsk... Told you it's revenge." She starts to take off her panty.

" Looks almost like you're wet. " He reaches his finger out and swipes off a little of her milk of her belly. He puts it into his mouth.

Arina: is it ... Nice ? My... Milk...

He hovers over her and starts to lick the small stream of milk liquid from her belly up towards her chest. She blushed a little " Kurama... It tickles..."

He ignores her and licks to her left breast up towards her nipple. He licks her nipple cleanly by circling around it to give it a clean lick. To which he then cups her head and said by her ear " I think it smells and tastes just like you... "

Arina : Kurama...

Kurama : hm ?

Arina : I'm... Wet...

He takes off his clothes " so eager..."

Arina : no... The sofa...

" Mo... Gaman dekinai... " he inserts himself inside her.
( Can't hold back anymore)

" Aahhhhh...nnnn ~~~ " she moans as long as she felt him inserting inside her.  She melted " feel so good... "

Kurama: Arina, you're tight. Did you want it for very long already ?

Arina : mmm.... The sofa...

Kurama: avoiding my question. Kawaii. You know I would accede to any of your wilful request. You just have to ask.

Arina: I just returned me... As me... I don't know if you're ready to accept me back. I did go out with Zenos... When I lost my memories...

Kurama: but all you did was kissing. Nothing else. So don't worry about it .

Arina : you're really ok with it ?

He hugs her " silly Arina. I accept all of you. You should know that by now."

Arina : Kurama...

Kurama: and... You still chose me even when you lost your memories. Now... Stop talking... I told you... Mo gaman dekinai...
____________________________________

He helps her to apply the ointment on her neck where the dark blue bruises are" there. All done."

Arina ; huh ? Done... ? Mmm...

Kurama: so greedy.

She held onto his wrist and puts his palm to her cheek where her dark blue bruises are " mmm... Kurama..."

Kurama : hai ?

Arina : I want my baby back. Our baby back. Also kazaya... But...

Kurama: but you're afraid you'll leave me again ?

She nods. He hugs her in " it's ok. We will get them back."